Mod Organizer not running the mods

NeedNone414

ey man I think I found the problem... I am really stupid and it took me a time to understand what is going on...as in a further research I noticed that JIP LN is working... UIO is working and MCM is working too. but the problem is this :

after checking the logs of each file I saw that NVSE has actually loaded UIO MCM and JIP LN.. I checked every single log but everything was not suspicous. when I checked the log of UIO it said this :

> Checking: pnx\pnxhud.xml
! Conditions evaluated as False > Skipping.

what does that mean?

Congratulations on your progress. This should be easy to resolve by comparison.

When you delete the "Documents\My Games\FalloutNV" folder, you then need to first run the "FalloutNVLauncher.exe" so it detects your hardware and initial graphics choices in order to create your INI files that get saved there.

Once that is done, you should launch the game normally, from "FalloutNV.exe" or NVSE (depending upon things such as if you are running the GOG version or the 4GBPatch).

When you install 'HUD-UI-Menu' mods, they might (in the case of DarnifiedUI, most definitely will) make or need you to make changes to the fonts used in those INI files. (They will generally make a big deal about this in their description.) The old version of UIO used to automatically detect DarnUI and modify the INI files, but the latest one does not. Instead, the "FalloutCustom.INI" is used by "JIP LN NVSE plugin" to override settings in default game INI files only. That is where you should put the DarnUI Font changes. This is stored in the "Documents\My Games\FalloutNV" folder. See "Data\NVSE\Plugins\jip_nvse.ini" for game fix settings. (If you run the "Launcher" again, it will recreate those INI files from the "Fallout_default.INI" file in the game root folder again, each time you run it. Which is why using the "FalloutCustom.INI" file is preferred.)

If you do not have DarnUI installed, then you need to check if some other UI mod needs fonts other than the default ones used by the game. Regardless, those font entries are under the "[Fonts]" section of both the INI files in that folder. As mentioned, using the "FalloutCustom.INI" file will take care of adjusting both of them.

-Dubious-