Rebalance: perks damage, blacksmithing, enchantment and alchemy.
(sorry, I'm bad with the English language)

We all know that the "normal mode" becomes very easy ... but the "legendary mode" or another, makes things more "rare" and is not equal to the npc's.

I've always thought that it would be great to have a mod that allows you to avoid the legendary difficulty by making it more "normal" in "normal mode", Some of us do not have self-control.

-> remove the increase in damage in the perks of arms of one and two hands (retaining the minimum skills of clubs and hammers to penetrate armor, axes to cause bleeding and swords and blows to make small critics), archery and destruction (the latter, which is still allowed to take the peks "Intense Flames", "Deep Freeze" and "Disintegrate", but without increasing the damage previously).

-> In blacksmithing, that the improvements to arms and armors reach a top (that comes to touch the "legendary improvement", the minimum possible), and that it does not rise more from then on.

-> In alchemy, that the created potions can not surpass those found in vanilla, for example: the blacksmith potion created by the player could not exceed 50% (corresponding to the "smithy elixir"). In the same way, poisons.

-> In enchantment, in the same way as for alchemy, in vanilla there is no enchantment that exceeds% 25 for smithy and alchemy, for example. They vary from enchantment to enchantment.

-> Important, that is not allowed to pile enchantments of pieces of armors with the same enchantment, that the effect of the strongest enchantment is received and the piece of smaller force is discarded. This would avoid equipping 4 pieces of armor to maximize (well known) or exaggerate in other aspects, giving more value to the tunics for magicians.

If someone can make a similar mod with these characteristics, I would be infinitely grateful.