Silus Vesuius,you killed him?

Dovahkiin069

262 members have voted

1. 1. Did you killed Silus Vesuius or let him alive?

• I let him alive,he is not evil like his family.
    • I killed him,his family caused the Oblivion Crisis.
    • Who's Silus Vesuius?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...

Most characters of mine who has done that quest has killed him. There are two reasons for this.

1. Mehrunes Razor is dangerous and should not end up in the wrong hands, even if Silus says he'll lock it away there's no guarantee someone won't just smash open the display case and steal it. The safest place for it is with the Dovahkiin, provided he is a decent person, which most of my characters are.

2. Mehrunes Dagon tells you to do it. Having seen Hermaeus Mora outright kill Septimus Signus, by disintegration no less, I have no reason to believe the other Daedric Princes are not capable of the same. Even if my character has not seen that happen at the time, he'd likely be wary of brazenly defying a Daedric Prince, if not utterly terrified.

These reasons obviously require that the character in question is not a complete bastard, if that is the case though, they'd kill Silus without a second thought. So essentially, wether my character is good or bad, Silus ends up dead. A good character may deeply regret it, but ultimately the reasons above are my way of rationalising the whole affair.