Photo

Silus Vesuius,you killed him?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Poll: Silus Vesuius,you killed him? (255 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you killed Silus Vesuius or let him alive?

1. I let him alive,he is not evil like his family. (99 votes [38.82%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 38.82%

2. I killed him,his family caused the Oblivion Crisis. (128 votes [50.20%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 50.20%

3. Who's Silus Vesuius? (28 votes [10.98%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote

skyquest32

skyquest32

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Poor guy was a romantic, I let him live of course. His commitment to heritage and legacy was admirable no matter the situation or his intentions as was his virtue of loyalty and integrity. I mean in the general context. So I let him live on general principles you might say. There are rare traits these days. Stopping him or the need to for the quest has no bearing on this. I am open minded enough to see the good and the worthy as well.

Edited by skyquest32, 01 January 2018 - 02:38 PM.

ExoticPharmacist

ExoticPharmacist

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

The man is unfortunate, I'll give'em that.

On one hand, his ancestors almost caused the end of the god damned world.

On the other hand, he never had any intentions to continue that work. When his family name was found to be alongside the Mythic Dawn, it immediately destroyed any reputation his family may have made as merchants over the generations.

Essentially, the minute he was born into the Vesuius name, his life was going to be nothing more than hate, mockery, and just being ostracized in general.

I'll give'em props for embracing all of it, and opening a museum to remind everyone of his family's misdeeds, and the Mythic Dawn in general.

However, i don't like him wanting Mehrune's Razor for his museum. That's a little too far, buddy (but I need to pillage Mehrune's little shrine-cave, so okay :P).

His ancestor's actions should not condemn his life, especially since he does not attempt to hide the truth, nor attempts to continue their works.

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

I kill him everytime, and his family has nothing to do with it 

Stranger

• Account closed
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I killed him then ressurected him with a mod.

Rethrain

Rethrain

Your Kommissar-Kapitän

• Premium Member
  • 829 posts

I kill him always, not for any reason other than it was my right of conquest. I did the heavy lifting, last thing I want is him weaseling out, prove to Dagon you are worthy. Otherwise, he has no business dealing with daedra. :tongue:

MHZ12

MHZ12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I kill  him
because im 
cruel

WakahisaSensei

WakahisaSensei

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 817 posts

I killed him.  Never played the prior games at the time (knew some of the lore but not enough to know who he was.)  I killed him because a guy calling himself the lord of destruction asked me to and listening seemed like a good idea.

Mirandalf

Mirandalf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I tried hard to save him, maybe he could learn the error of his ways. But each time he either didn’t give me the option to let him live and just attacked me or the Dremoras killed him anyway. Seemed like fate wanted him dead - who am I to argue with that.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.953 seconds