SKSE64 not working

BritMcGutsy

My Skyrim SE randomly received an update today that I can't find anything about and it's prevented SKSE64 from working. Nobody I know has gotten the update and I cant find anything online about it from today, or this year for that matter. I was just curious if anyone else has gotten it or has any advice on how to fix it.

SKSE64 is up to date and I've tried reinstalling it but no luck.

My personal recommendation that i use for fallout 4, set the game to only update on launch and play in offline mode. that way, it will only update when you launch the game running steam in online mode. You will need to update the game when installing newer mods of course, but then you can just switch steam from offline to online and launch the game, prompting the update.

I find this mitigates most the problems with updates, especially for little things like creation club stuff you may not even need.

This morning the update was 2.0.14 but I couldn't get it to work. Apparently nobody else could either. I checked back on the site this afternoon and now the update is 2.0.15. I installed it... now the game won't launch at all. We're going from worse to worser here. At this point my game is totaled. Well s***, I was overdue to start a replay anyway. Think I'll just reinstall the game and I'll definitely leave SKSE out this time. When the trouble it takes to install a mod exceeds my desire to have the mod... it goes in the garbage.

Edited by Mudbass10187

Hmm... My SKSE64 seems to be working. My game version is 1.5.73.0.8 and SKSE64 is 2.0.14 rel 6. Is that the latest SKSE64 version? If not, should I use latest SKSE64? Only Mods I use are SkyUI and Apocalypse Magic. Thoughts and help appreciated :)

• 2 months later...

Hmm... My SKSE64 seems to be working. My game version is 1.5.73.0.8 and SKSE64 is 2.0.14 rel 6. Is that the latest SKSE64 version? If not, should I use latest SKSE64? Only Mods I use are SkyUI and Apocalypse Magic. Thoughts and help appreciated :smile:

It seems like the only thing not working for me is physics related. CBBE, CBP, XP32 and the RaceMenu sliders have all stopped working for me

Hmm... My SKSE64 seems to be working. My game version is 1.5.73.0.8 and SKSE64 is 2.0.14 rel 6. Is that the latest SKSE64 version? If not, should I use latest SKSE64? Only Mods I use are SkyUI and Apocalypse Magic. Thoughts and help appreciated :smile:

It seems like the only thing not working for me is physics related. CBBE, CBP, XP32 and the RaceMenu sliders have all stopped working for me

Yes, because they need to be updated as well. At the moment, if you download all the updates/new versions everything should work fine (I'm using most of the mods you listed as well).