Destroyer5

Can I get it to just leave my load order alone?

WHY?

There's no need for you to mess with your PLUGIN load order anymore.

That's the first mistake people make when using Vortex, is they try to do everything the same way they did in NMM, and you don't have to.

Just let Vortex deal with your PLUGIN load order, there's no need to mess with it anymore.

If you insist on manually sorting your PLUGIN load order, you're going to have a tough time learning how to use Vortex, because you'll be working AGAINST it.

It puts some things in the wrong place. It just does. I cannot seriously be the only person this happens to.

Are you comparing this to some "Load Order" reddit guide you're trying to follow, because "It puts some things in the wrong place, it just does" isn't convincing at all without some reference.

1ae0bfb8 Thanks for taking me seriously. I know I came off a little strong before. It was at least partly frustration talking. I apologize

EtaC for example can work fine with Dark fantasy forest overhaul if its loaded below it. if you load above , you get landscape gaps. Mostly cosmetic stuff like that but my current load order is working very well and is super stable so I'd rather not have to tweak every time.

BTW, your avatar is terrifying. :smile: