i need HELP plz USSEP

dragonlove

mods removed by vortex i cant find them with any recovery app , is there anyway to recover a mod fully removed by vortex , recovery apps doesn't show these mods , i accidentally deleted the unofficial skyrim special edition patch and rushed the update to 1.5.73 and to be honest i feel like putting a gun in my mouth at the moment , i am new to skyrim i have been downloading and fixing mods for 15 days and after finally getting everything to work this new patch hit , i wdidnt update and willnot till all the mods i am using are updated and i really dont wanna go through the wholething again , i need to recover the unofficial skyrim special edition patch 1.5.62 mod its rly frustrating at this stage , any help would be really really appreciated , i tried using file recovery apps but they dont show anything removed by vortex , or if anyone would do me a great help and send me the unofficial skyrim special edition patch USSEP mod version 1.5.62 , cuz they removed it 2 days ago and put the one for this new patch

Edited by dragonlove

the only thing you can do is re-download the mods again, on the main skyrim se nexus page, click on your profile, scroll right to the bottom, click on my download history, and you will be able to see every single mod you have downloaded, you can click on any of them and they will take you to their download page.

deleting a mod from a mod manager such as NMM and Vortex, will delete the mod from the harddrive, recovery apps are pretty risky (which is why backing up everything is mandatory), and should only be used for extremely important data, such as passwords etc etc. not for programs or anything of a similair nature, especially if they are free recovery apps, they have a good chance of recovering broken files.

the only thing you can do is re-download the mods again, on the main skyrim se nexus page, click on your profile, scroll right to the bottom, click on my download history, and you will be able to see every single mod you have downloaded, you can click on any of them and they will take you to their download page.

deleting a mod from a mod manager such as NMM and Vortex, will delete the mod from the harddrive, recovery apps are pretty risky (which is why backing up everything is mandatory), and should only be used for extremely important data, such as passwords etc etc. not for programs or anything of a similair nature, especially if they are free recovery apps, they have a good chance of recovering broken files.

i just need one mod unofficial skyrim special edition patch USSEP version 1.5.62 and they removed it and dont want to put it again , they only post the 1.5.73 , this new patch that came 3 days ago ruined a lot for me damn it

Edited by dragonlove

Dude, just update, 3 things if you got them, SKSE, Available! USSEP. Available! SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin), Available! And it should work for you. I'm not gonna ask, if there's a reason you cannot use .73 ;>