- Custom Mods Folder - (looking4help)

KelGreen

Undead labs said they dont want to actively support modding, but they dont intend to prevent it either and that it will up to the community..so lets make it happen, right here.

I am testing lots of tweaks lately and for now i got 2 goals:

- Mods folder: Allowing a custom folder to be read by the game when the exe is launched, allowing custom archives/files to be read as if it where the original ones.

- SweetFX: Fixing the crashes that occurs when using reshade or sweetfx (with a custom folder and fake shortcut to the exe of the game, and placing sweetfx AND directx10 files into the same custom folder..)

-i need help!-

i need help, i am looking for people with good knowledge in modding or/and in uwp's permission tweaks etc..

Contact me if you think you can bring some good help and want to be in the team. Post here EVERY ideas you guys have to make modding work!

Every ideas counts! lets take multiple roads until we find the one that will bring me to our destination.

hey guys and gals!

look at that, this is the guy who used a reshade/sweetFX in his State of Decay2 short gameplay... the coloration and sharpness makes it look freaking nice and realistic, this is how state of decay 2 should look!

Check it out!

Edited by KelGreen