taking down of clint and the gunners

ozmods

i know this is a big ask, but i would love to see a continuation, after you take down the gunners, preston garvey and others celebrate or comment about the destruction that they cuased and how great it is, that quincy is liberated.. anyhoo you get the idea lol.

just seems odd, that you go to quincy liberate the town and there is no comment on your work... maybe make it a quest to clear quincy.. and build a settlement there...

• 2 weeks later...

Even worse is that you the player would have to rebuild it. Why can't these lazy ass settlers move in and rebuild everything themselves? Over time the area could change through different stages of recovery until lets say one in game month later it is completely rebuilt and secured. The whole gunners thing feels like bethesda just cut out or left out a ton of content and quests for them. I bet it was originally possible to join them or completely destroy them. Why else would there be named npcs in the game for gunners? Why else would they have their own headquarters building? There is a mod for quincy here on nexus but it doesn't work quite right. At this point I'm sure that some of the reasoning behind cutting out content for fallout 4 was because they already had planning for fallout 76 going on and just saw it as a waste of time compared to milking people out of their money for stupid microtransactions and online only crap. Unless someone can really flesh out the whole gunners thing with a mod we will never see any resolution for them. Realistically we have fallout 4 new vegas and miami to look forward to thats about it.