Enb for SSE looks like Fantasy Realvision enb option

Gh0sTG0

Hi! On oldrim I used realvision with fantasy option. Now I'm trying to mod my sse. And here's so much different enb's here. =(

So, did anyone find some enb that make sse looks like fantasy effect of that oldrim realvision enb?

this enb is probably what you are looking for: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1089

the reason, is because the fantasy effect on realvision simply made the game more colourful, and somewhat sharper image.

then enb i linked, also makes the game more colourful, however it has a much sharper image (which i see as a positive) then Realvision and is much more demanding

the ENb's on Skyrim SE will be much more advanced then older ones for Oldrim because of the new Enbseries binaries and also because of the new effects that Skyrim SE adds anyway, which the ENB's enhance.

my favorite Enb for Oldrim Would be Project ENB, the enb i linked is closer to Project ENB so thats another thing to factor. Sharp Image, Colourful, and makes the game look Gorgeous.

i have tried several Skyrim SE enb, but i always default back to Skyrim Re-Engaged as i just love the visuals it offers, reminding me a lot of Project ENB back in oldrim Days, which to me was the best ENB