Creature clutter for settlements

Ru5tyShackleford

I've been trying out some playthroughs using Abbalovesyou's playable creature mods, and during these playthroughs I use a combo of Wasteland Workshop and Beastmaster to fill (almost) human-less settlements with mosters. That's great and all, but I don't have much choice in decoration besides occasionally coming across the odd egg or bone to throw on the floor.

So, I think some monster, animal, and mutant clutter would be fantastic. Deathclaw nests, Mirelurk nests, dead brahmin, bones and some other humanoid monster clutter would be cool too, like some super mutant furnishings. The ant hills and stingwing nests from Nuka World would be great too.

plus, maybe some of these can have animation markers for certain creatures? Deathclaws squatting over or digging around eggs, claw sharpening rocks, piles of rubbish for Yao Guai or other animals to sleep on? Could make those settlements more lively, even for human players. They could probably work the same way that feed troughs work for brahmin, dog houses for dogs, and cat bowls for cats.

tl/dr: clutter and furniture for animals, mutants, and monsters.

I like the idea... Have to do some research, as I've never really been able to get my static collections to work as buildable objects... Most of these things come in pieces... (at least without eggs etc.) Especially when they have an added animation marker...