Army/Raider/Cyberpunk all-in-one armor

JackTrenton

It has to check all 3 boxes.

My character is an Anchorage veteran with strong pride for the Army, but having lived through the breakdown of civilization he is an anarchist and no longer believes in civilized society or government. He also incorporates cyberpunk neon, augmentation, and advanced technology into his gang. He was also special forces, so I'm thinking some kind of wetsuit or combat uniform with a heavy army jacket overtop, decorated with raider themes and cyberpunk colors.

I can't find anything that fits this character, and I've tried a ton of stuff from nexus

I'm using the jacket from that mod at the moment, but I don't think the underclothing is neon enough for what I'm after.

I found this mod that's kind of what I'm going for - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25088/?tab=posts

But the disc on the back clips out of the back of the jacket. I need the cyberpunk jacket from Niero's mod because I can make it into a green army jacket which fits the character and can wear overtop of other armors. The tron grid suit would work great if I could get rid of the damn disc on the back that clips through, but alas I have no editing knowledge or skill whatsoever and have no idea how to do this.

Edited by JackTrenton