Question without getting an answer

Dragonborn2020

Hello everyone i want to know as im only a leaner using UE4, i would like to know can i import the whole of Skyrim to create a Nexus mod in UE4 to re overhaul and use a UE4 Photorealic Forest. Ive seen that UE4 asset, create a mod like that for Skyrim would make the graphics like watching a movie, if there cannot be then someone should create a nexus program of a good quality.

Let me explain since UE4 i such an awesome game engine would put the creation kit to shame, and as not everyone on earth can download the creation kit, if someone with latest version of unreal engine 4 would like to create a Skyrim mod to create Photorealic clouds Forest grassland should while doing a project with UE4 click on import then logs into nexus, to download the requirement to create a mod. I was thinking to create a Skyrim mod need to download the entire land of Skyrim from Falcreath to Windhelm.

No no you can't. As I explained in your earlier topic the 2 engines have literally nothing to do with each other. Everything about Skyrim is designed for the creation engine which is an extension of the gamebyro engine. They don't accept the same file format or scripting format. Nothing about them is compatable. I have made skyrim and fallout mods and i know how to use unreal 4 as i am primarily a 3d artist and ue4 is a great place to test pbr shaders. On top of that if it were possible doing so would be a massive breach of copyright.

Think about it if we could just copy and paste games into unreal 4 and take advantage of all their shaders with no work then why isn't it done all the time.

• 2 months later...

i dunno if im in the right place to ask a fairly simple question.if so. here it is. i run a very heavily modded skyrim, and for a very long while there has been a small dwelling across the river.right outside of riverwood,directly after you cross the bridge going toward whiterun. its like a small player home ,but inside there is a door to a huge empty realm,like a wilderness, ive tried in vain to determine which mod it belongs to. with no luck. would anyone happen to know how i could access this info.maybe through console or something.