Mod Request - Refiner & Miner Return Condensed Carbon Fuel

everywomans

When retrieving a portable refiner with condensed carbon fuel in it, it would be better to return condensed carbon as condensed carbon rather than is currently returned as regular carbons, thereby destroying the condensate. I find that using condensed carbon as a fuel is currently frustrating because No Man's Sky returns it as many regular carbons, thereby often overflowing my inventory slots and leaving me without condensed carbon to use for other contruction or refueling purposes. The same could be said for the case of automatic mining units, which also uncondense carbon, so a general refueling mod allowing for in and out retrieval of the same input fuel would improve gameplay.

A mod to retain condensed carbon as condensed when retrieving a portable refiner or automatic miner would be a mod to endorse.

Even better, as a separate mod request submitted to Forums, possibly rolled into this mod, would be a mod that allows ion batteries as power sources to portable refiners and automatic miners.