RE2 Mod requests

Hey modders, here are some ideas for you

1 remove the defense weapons from showing up on the character models, see reply below for a picture.

2 remove the title screen, have the game load straight to menu.

3 enable the ESC key on death sequences, it gets annoying to either have to watch or have to ALT F4 the game every time.

4 R-position the camera, because when you want to see more of the model, the camera always moves them to the left of the screen and you can't see much when looking at your character in game.

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

Hey modders, here are some ideas for you

1 remove the defense weapons from showing up on the character models, see reply below for a picture.

2 remove the title screen, have the game load straight to menu.

3 enable the ESC key on death sequences, it gets annoying to either have to watch or have to ALT F4 the game every time.

4 R-position the camera, because when you want to see more of the model, the camera always moves them to the left of the screen and you can't see much when looking at your character in game.

attachicon.gif 20190316183318_1.jpg

That the camera is always positioned in the left corner, is very annoying. It would be impressive if a mod with a centered camera was made free of corners.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I too would like to propose some mod ideas

1) A new costume for Leon: the police SWAT uniform from Dawn of The Dead (1978)

2) A new skin (literally) for Claire: Naked Trash from Return of the Living Dead

3) A new zombie model: The Tarman from Return of the Living Dead

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys !

I would like to know if anyone of you modders are creating the Skull Jacket from RE2 psx ????

http://residentevilmodding.boards.net/thread/7973/re2-leather-jacket-leon

I would love so much to play leon with this awesome costume (my favourite from the psx vers.) in this RE2 remake with high def texture !

I have the game for PS4 but if someone is working or will relase this one soon i'll take for sure the PC version only to play with it ! xD

Thank you for your answers !

• 2 weeks later...

A mod request :

- add zombie crows

- add giant spiders

- add more zombies hordes

- include the possilbity to cut in 2 zombies when shooting them with the shotgun

- modify the starting point street to get a longer way to reach the police station bu using the orphanage building and kendo's shop and streets.

• 1 month later...

A mod request :

- add zombie crows

- add giant spiders

- add more zombies hordes

- include the possilbity to cut in 2 zombies when shooting them with the shotgun

- modify the starting point street to get a longer way to reach the police station bu using the orphanage building and kendo's shop and streets.

Yes please If possible I'd love to see some new Zombie character models