RE2 Mod requests

• 2 weeks later...

So just curious if there's anything already out there or could possibly use a combination of mods to achieve this.

But what I was interested in, is a mod(s) that make headshots more dangerous. Maybe one shot one kill, BUT also have exceptionally limited ammo. Now I know there are already mods that limit ammo, herbs, etc., but can't seem to find anything that changes any type of damages.

Not even sure if this is possible in the current RE2 modding state. Overall was just kind of wanting something more realistic to what we have come to know about zombies in the Resident Evil franchise - go for the head. But generally those zombies can't take 4 or 5 shots to the head. Now including a one headshot kill would be unbearably easy and boring, which is why I wanted to highly limit the amount of ammo that can be found in the world, that way you would still need to strategize which ones to go for and which ones to bypass. Plus to save enough ammo for bosses, etc..

TL:DR - increase headshot damage to 1, maybe 2 shots. Highly limit ammo to offset this damage increase

• 2 weeks later...

So just curious if there's anything already out there or could possibly use a combination of mods to achieve this.

But what I was interested in, is a mod(s) that make headshots more dangerous. Maybe one shot one kill, BUT also have exceptionally limited ammo. Now I know there are already mods that limit ammo, herbs, etc., but can't seem to find anything that changes any type of damages.

Not even sure if this is possible in the current RE2 modding state. Overall was just kind of wanting something more realistic to what we have come to know about zombies in the Resident Evil franchise - go for the head. But generally those zombies can't take 4 or 5 shots to the head. Now including a one headshot kill would be unbearably easy and boring, which is why I wanted to highly limit the amount of ammo that can be found in the world, that way you would still need to strategize which ones to go for and which ones to bypass. Plus to save enough ammo for bosses, etc..

TL:DR - increase headshot damage to 1, maybe 2 shots. Highly limit ammo to offset this damage increase

just use the lightning hawk mod that's what i did

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...