Tracking, list option.

Acleacius

Is there any reason we can't have a list option, List as Tracked? I.e. the same way Downloads are listed, as you downloaded them. If we newly Track something of interest, in theory it could get stuck back 5 pages in and in a week, completely forgotten. I could be different but I sure don't go through pages of Tracked mods every day, must less every week or month. I do use my Download list because it shows me what I recently did and what was important. In case I probably forgot due to lack of sleep or RL or alcohol! :wink:

Is there any reason we can't have a list option, List as Tracked? I.e. the same way Downloads are listed, as you downloaded them. If we newly Track something of interest, in theory it could get stuck back 5 pages in and in a week, completely forgotten. I could be different but I sure don't go through pages of Tracked mods every day, must less every week or month. I do use my Download list because it shows me what I recently did and what was important. In case I probably forgot due to lack of sleep or RL or alcohol! :wink:

You can sort your tracking list by "LAST UPLOAD" which will put all of the Newest Updated Mods at the beginning.

Also, because you're tracking them, you'll get a notification for any mod that's updated

Nexus-Updates.jpg

To get to the Tracking Centre

Tracking-Menu.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to nexusmods and my forum search result returned this topic but I'm not sure what the op wants or if it's related to what I want. I want a search mods filter to remove "tracked" mods from the results.

I wonder if a request for such a search feature has been requested already or if there exists a function similar to what I want to do that I haven't found.

Should I start a new topic?

Edited by anonymouselephant