The sword that Boetiah holds on her statue & Working one-handed version of Bloodskal blade

Omerakt

Hey, well im not a big fan of two handed swords (well i love them but i usually use one handed) so what im asking for is that that'd be great if we had the working one-handed version of the bloodskal blade i found like 2 mods which makes it one handed but without its unique effect (actually there is also a mod that makes melee weapons use that unique effect but i dont really want to combine them as it can be used on every other swords which makes it not unique at all)

And secondly the sword that Boetiah holds on her statue is just amazing and i cant seem to find it anywhere, that'd be great if there's a mod that adds it (what makes it double great is having the two handed and the one handed version at the same time)

well thats all and im suprised no one made the boetiah sword a mod that sword just looks so unique and nice

Not gonna say the same about the bloodskal blade but that'd be really nice to have the working one-handed version

Sorry,Im not a native english speaker