Snow Elf - Falmer Race mod (Dawnguard)

2234jones

Snow Elf - Falmer Race mod (Dawnguard)

It will be only for people who own Dawnguard Please read!!!

Ok so i am not very good with the creation kit and i was wondering if someone could use the creation kit and dawnguard to make a playable Snow Elf race as there is a snow elf already in the game. Knight Paladin Gelebor is a snow elf and im wondering if there is any way to make his race possible, i have already looked and made race playable but when i change one thing, it puts a high elf head on the snow elf body, there is only the default height and skin for the snow elves but it mainly uses the high elf abilities as such. I came close to making one but i did not know how to allow for hair change, pick specific eyes or anything like that. The eyes gelebor has would be the default eyes. Once im better with the creation kit and if this isnt done, ill make it but it will take me time as i am new to creation kits (even tho i messed around with the oblivion and fallout 3 kit im still not very good). Im thinking also of a secret populated snow elf city as dawnguard has the building materials or objects available to use.

Please take this, read this and please consider this if you are a top modder.

Kind Regards,

Aaron :biggrin:

Edited by 2234jones

Funny you requested that, I made that request like an hour ago but good to see other people also want to be a snow elf :P

Yes i know?! Shame they killed them off in skyrim :/ Ive tried to make the race and i partially succeeded, just some kinks i cant seem to do :( but hopefully an experienced modder reads this! :) I just think it would be amazing, with lore friendly weapons as well! :biggrin:

Just looking at a few dawnguard mod requests and saw this snow elf race request so if anybodys interested i've actually made a fully working snow elf race :D with working armor and vampire lord ECT. I'm also working on making some of the popular amor mods on the nexus compatible with the snow elf so If anybody wants to check it out heres the link http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22037

Armors don't appear, probably because in the "race" section for the armor, you have to select who (what race) can wear it and the is no "Snow Elf" race in vanilla Skyrim and obviously Bugthesda never intended for us to be able to choose them as playable, so the game doesn't recognize that race as being allowed to wear xxx armor.

• 4 weeks later...