racemenu cbbe morphs

dragonlove

when i go to cbbe morphs in race menu i can adjust my characters there all options are between 1 and -1 can i have more number like go for 2 or 3 i mean increase the cap for more variety like it is in bodyslide ??

second question is there anyway to give my female character a unique bodyslide for nude body not outfit ?

Edited by dragonlove

1. that means you did not install it properly. when you batch build in bodyslide make sure the Build Morphs Box is Selected/Checked (literally the box next to Batch Build Button), and then Batch Build again, this then gives you more notches (in other words you will be able to go all the to 100) in race menu CBBE section, i think anyway, not really sure, as i use XPMSE options anyway which gives the same options and more.

1a, Also Ensure you have XPMSE Installed - I Believe XPMSE also gives you a plethora of options in Racemenu, for customizing all properitions from head size to hand size, breast size, etc etc, complete customization.

2. yea, on the Outfit/Preset Drop Down Box, Navigate to CBBE Body and Click on Build. this will then make the Naked Body, Different to Clothed Body.

Note: Outfit/Preset Dropdown box - CBBE Body = Naked Female Body indipendant of Armor and or Clothing

Note: Batch Build Will build Everything to the Selected Preset including the Naked Female Body, so in order to Have Specific Proportions for both Naked and Clothed, you will need to Manually Build just the CBBE Body after Batch Building.

Note: To Manually Build the body, You literally Select the CBBE Body in the Outfit/Preset Drop Down Box - and then click on Build - (Not Batch Build)

• 10 months later...

I have same issue here. I dont see this batch option anywhere, i dont know what dropdown , and where Im supposed to find it, even google cant find it.

RANT ALERT :

I just wonder how Im exactly supposed to know it all?

My conclusion is that modding is focking rtarded, I have wasted entire weekend and nothing is working, always this doesnt work with that, that doesnt work with something else, something else is needed by that, but blocked by this, etc.

There should be like 3 or 4 modpacks with different options in installer and thats all, but instead of something reasonable I have to understand every focking detail in the mods ecosystem, nice!

Plus, I think most of the modders might by highly authistic or just stupid, ie naming mods like CBBE ESL 3BBB SMP XML, how the hell Im supposed to remember hundreds of these garbage-names and dependencies? I have a computer science degree, and only thing I understand there is XML. If I would just start naming variables in my code like that, I would be looking for another job in split seconds, and folks this is not some internal variable, its the name of entire focking mod so its directly impacting the user experience and nobody cares.WTFF.

Edited by gtfomate

You have a computer sciences degree and you can't use an application? Can't find the dropdowns for Body/Outfit or Presets?

I understand your frustration with the terminology, most novitiates are frustrated by their lack of familiarity. I was too, when I first started. And then I dug in, and searched for info, and experimented, and learned. You can too.

But that's your choice. Denigrating and insulting others because of your ignorance isn't the way to garner support though.

I can easily write an app that will be too hard to use even for 10x smarter ppl than me, so I would be its only user but its not a point of developing anything for public use afaik.

You could figure out in the way of deduction that there is no such dropdowns in my game, this garbage is not there and idk how Im supposed to debug all the thousands of random dependancies and possible hidden conflicts, I dont have a symbols for SKSE or Skyrim so i cant do sh*t with all the dmp files I get from crashes.

Design for skyrim mods is just simply stupid and you are free to change my mind if you have any good argument for having 10000 little mods instead of compatible modpacks, I have installed my first mods to games like FIFA 2001 very long time ago and there was always some main installers and choices in it, all the lesser things you could install on your own if you had enough time and knowledge and this is how modding is supposed to be delivered to regular users.

I like Vertex app and I do appreciate all the developers work on it, idk how I even wanted to mod my game with just NSS. But all would be a lot easier if mods would come together with all most popular and compatible things.

Why are you looking for drop-downs in-game, when they are in the eternal BodySlide utility? Perhaps you should re-read the mod description and the typed-up walkthrough for using BodySlide, which is in the comments. Only RaceMenu Morphs are available in-game, but that still requires use of BodySlide itself.

• 3 months later...

I have a dilemma about uunp morphs,they don't show up in racemenu, no matter I have built it in bodyslide studio. I used cbee morphs before and had no problem,they showed up racemenu after build. but uunp morphs don't show up at all. Idk what I'm doing wrong :sad: I'm still using Skyrim LE.

Edited by DidiWolf1991

I have a dilemma about uunp morphs,they don't show up in racemenu, no matter I have built it in bodyslide studio. I used cbee morphs before and had no problem,they showed up racemenu after build. but uunp morphs don't show up at all. Idk what I'm doing wrong :sad: I'm still using Skyrim LE.

Well first off, you're posting in the wrong forum. This forum is for Skyrim Special Edtion, not oldrim.