Cannot Take Screenshots/Screenshots Be Wonky

PrimoREWard

I'm not sure if I am posting this in the right area, but meh.

So I previously was playing DAI on a laptop, taking a butt ton of screenshots with Cinematic Tools. Everything was peachy. Recently I finally got myself a PC instead, and move all my saves over after reinstalling DAI on the PC.
Now, for some reason...the game won't allow me to take screenshots like I did on my laptop. If I hit the PrtSc key, regardless of whether Cinematic Tools is open or not and regardless of screen resolution, the game will hitch up for a moment (as it usually did when taking screenshots on laptop) BUT then the game closes. Sometimes the screenshot actually works, sometimes it doesn't. However, when it does work the screenshot gets saved to the Origin Games/DAI folder directly instead of going into Documents/Bioware/DAI/Screenshots.
Oh, and one more thing...this 90% of the time only happens during cutscenes. If I take a screenshot outside of a cutscene, the game does just fine most of the time. That is, unless I use the "Toggle HUD" aka "Delete" key with Cinematic Tools.
I've tried many things to try to fix the issue, but have had no luck and am running out of ideas. I'm gonna feel super silly if this ends up just being something simple like I forgot to sacrifice a virgin to the dark gods or something lol.

Edited by RiRiW