Illusion of freedom

Mudran

Hmm that is interesting Paga

I think there is an after life ... an existence beyond this one with conscience.

But stuff like that doesn't pay the bills .

So then you can't spend as much time on fantasy.

But I am wondering what you meant by this

"for rules that cause us to lose our own freedoms."

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm that is interesting Paga

I think there is an after life ... an existence beyond this one with conscience.

But stuff like that doesn't pay the bills .

So then you can't spend as much time on fantasy.

But I am wondering what you meant by this

"for rules that cause us to lose our own freedoms."

You mean you mean you would like a better description of all of these words. Correct? " Where there is consciousness, albeit pure energy, there may be conditions which give us the ability to roam without the physical body restraints, and yet still; have a set of concepts which may end up "making room for rules that cause us to lose our own freedoms"."

Freedom in an alternate consciousness, a place, may have no rules. It may be fun, wild fun, at first. And yet like every human our conscious includes an ego.

Once we've entered another state of consciousness we may soon find ourselves making paths. Paths as a rule are for directions. Directions to find our way back to where we started, to leave signs for others so they might find where we've gone, or to prove we've been there and done that. Those goes random freedom!

A rule is part of our conscious. When we became conscious of our individualism, ourselves, we are bound again by our own self awareness. That is a role which is an egotistical rule.

Just in case; if you should ever find yourself in another state of consciousness remember this rule. ( "Always look both ways before cross a path (the street)")

I think you hit on what we are not free from with the mention of direction , path creation. Which is really about time in the equation , because without "time" , a path cannot be created to then define a direction.

Even in another existence ... I think we would still not be free of time. But would we really want to be ?

And I think with time .... any other freedom we could desire , would be possible.

Because freedom I think needs to be defined by a desire for a particular direction. Ergo the abstract thought of all possibilities being available at any given moment , is just not possible , because of our constraint to time.

If that makes any sense ? If not , no worries , I confused myself some what there too.

Measure.

Time is a measuring device. Distance and space along a path is measured for a time too. Matter is material that is measured and tested for values. Each is a representation of tools that were created to end what we call confusion. To change what we call crude to refined.

The time it takes to get from point A to point B.

The boundaries that give me privacy within the measured borders declared in the deed to the property.

Confusion is what we have to begin with. The first time we stared at the digits on our hands wonder occurred. What are they for?

There are our tools. Do they bind us to them, or did we bind them to us?

I conclude that freedom is the grand illusion we ourselves caged ourselves in with, or, someone else whose rules we found ourselves getting acquainted with have become questionable, or we appreciate the rules of others enough to accept their rules.

If a person feels boxed in, then it is likely they have become aware of their own spontaneous eruptions of wisdom insightful of rules they would prefer to follow.

• 2 weeks later...

Measure.

exactly

Time is a measuring device. Distance and space along a path is measured for a time too. Matter is material that is measured and tested for values. Each is a representation of tools that were created to end what we call confusion. To change what we call crude to refined.

Distance and then the awareness of space are not possible without time . I think you discard time in the equation to quickly ?

A to B ... it is that simple .... but always needs consideration ... "The Journey"

The boundaries that give me privacy within the measured borders declared in the deed to the property.

Hmm this is an interesting caveat inside your head .

Confusion is what we have to begin with. The first time we stared at the digits on our hands wonder occurred. What are they for?

And then I got confused .

Tools ... yes it is all about the tools ... I fear this new generation does not understand that .

Measure.

exactly

Distance and then the awareness of space are not possible without time . I think you discard time in the equation to quickly ?

A to B ... it is that simple .... but always needs consideration ... "The Journey"

Hmm this is an interesting caveat inside your head .

And then I got confused .

Tools ... yes it is all about the tools ... I fear this new generation does not understand that .

Tools.

Because I feel assured that you can, I'll leave that for you to explain to your own children.