Mod Request: Choosing the time for the Prologue (with Live Another Life)

MrManovar6

DISCLAIMER: If such a mod already exists and I just don't know it yet, then sorry.

Could someone please create a compatibale mod with Live Another Life in which you can still begin this new life, AND go through the vanilla Helgen sequence, only at any time you choose?

Let's say you're using the Live Another Life mod, and begin your life at the Thieve's Guild, or The Dark Brotherhood, only instead of initiating the main quest by just visiting Helgen already destroyed, you instead go there by getting arrested at some point, and from that point the game plays out the same it did in Vanilla, minus of course the opening credits?

Think about it,
Nobody really knows WHY the Dragonborn was inprisoned in the first place, we all just thought that it's a simple (for the lack of a better word) 'lazy' introduction design. But if prior to this arrest we could complete the entire Theive's Guild questline, or the Dark Brotherhood questline, or both, wouldn't it make more sense for the Dragonborn to be sentenced to death?

I also wanna argue that as much as some of us really want to skip that prologue, it still holds relevance from story-telling point of view. It still introduces the player to the conflict between the Imperials and the Stormcloaks (Ulfric is there with us afterall), we're introduced to Alduin and his full might, and it still establishes a few minor things in the expositional conversation the prisoners have. You also gotta admit, what reason did Alduin have exactly to attack Helgen personally, other than hearing that the Dragonborn could be there, vulnerable and easy to kill?

Hell, that whole sequence is much more immersive with the mod "Opening Scene Overhaul"

To be completely honest, I just want an excuse to create a redemption story arc for my Dragonborn character, in which he's born into curcomstances that force him to join these two guilds, and after being nearly executed for his crimes wants to do some good, even through something as simple as warning of the Dragon attack, but finds new purpose in life upon discovering to be the legendary Dragonborn. Then also the "Destroy the Dark Brotherhood" quest can be avaliable.

Edited by MrManovar6