Problem with FCO?

Pyrosium

Hi there! So I made a reddit post for help and I got nothing... 1 reply told me to not use FCO, but I dont think thats the problem exactly, and the other guy helped as much as he could, but told me to use FNVEdit (but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it)

ANYWAYS, I explained everything in the reddit post so I will copy/paste that over here, to see if any of you experienced users can help! (I will also send the link so you can see what he recommended me to do before FNVEdit) https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/b6daa3/fnv_problems_with_fco/

" I'm not new to modding, but I've never really encountered an issue I couldn't fix (usually asked people for help) Anyways, the eyebrows. They were there for everyone, then after I got a new look for Veronica, they were gone for most females, then came back for no reason at all, then went away for no reason at all as well. I think it has something to do with FCO? This is my load order. (idk how to send it via text so here are screenshots)

https://imgur.com/a/91Txq5H

I also have a "redundant mod" but that probably isn't doing any harm "FCO Master Fix" or something. Anyways, any help is appreciated! "

Like I said, I'm not new to modding, but I'm not very good at doing anything other than following installation instructions or guides lol. I hope someone can help me, it's pretty annoying, and any help IS very much appreciated!

Which mod manager are you using?

Is what you posted your sorted load order? If it is, FCO is in the wrong place. It should not be mixed in with any of the game .esm files, but it should be after the DLCs.

Which mod manager are you using?

Is what you posted your sorted load order? If it is, FCO is in the wrong place. It should not be mixed in with any of the game .esm files, but it should be after the DLCs.

I use Vortex!

And yeah it is my load order! I tried to move FCO 1.idk "how" really, and 2. I try to implement rules and sometimes they work, sometimes they dont lol

Hi there! So I made a reddit post for help and I got nothing... 1 reply told me to not use FCO, but I dont think thats the problem exactly, and the other guy helped as much as he could, but told me to use FNVEdit (but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with it)

ANYWAYS, I explained everything in the reddit post so I will copy/paste that over here, to see if any of you experienced users can help! (I will also send the link so you can see what he recommended me to do before FNVEdit) https://www.reddit.com/r/FalloutMods/comments/b6daa3/fnv_problems_with_fco/

" I'm not new to modding, but I've never really encountered an issue I couldn't fix (usually asked people for help) Anyways, the eyebrows. They were there for everyone, then after I got a new look for Veronica, they were gone for most females, then came back for no reason at all, then went away for no reason at all as well. I think it has something to do with FCO? This is my load order. (idk how to send it via text so here are screenshots)

I also have a "redundant mod" but that probably isn't doing any harm "FCO Master Fix" or something. Anyways, any help is appreciated! "

Like I said, I'm not new to modding, but I'm not very good at doing anything other than following installation instructions or guides lol. I hope someone can help me, it's pretty annoying, and any help IS very much appreciated!

I tried for ages to get FCO to work. It has nothing to do with Vortex.

I downloaded the patches, read the guides, installed the older version (as per the guide) and installed the 3rd party patches to go with it, and I NEVER got it fully working.

I always ended up with some raiders running around with Red Exclamations

I finally just gave up and went with Fallout Redesigned 2, I couldn't get Fallout Redesigned 3 to work

I tried for ages to get FCO to work. It has nothing to do with Vortex.

I downloaded the patches, read the guides, installed the older version (as per the guide) and installed the 3rd party patches to go with it, and I NEVER got it fully working.

I always ended up with some raiders running around with Red Exclamations

I finally just gave up and went with Fallout Redesigned 2, I couldn't get Fallout Redesigned 3 to work

Well I dont have any of those issues, just the no eyebrows issue.

Edited by Pyrosium