Heavy Traffic ×

[LE] Custom-made playable character.

oksid34

I am not a native speaker but try to deliver my intention so that you could understand me correctly. Let s say I found very attractive custom made female character in the depths of the internet. She was originally created with 3ds Max 2011 using the Mentalray renderer, completely rigged and its obviously not a free model. It was made by the author for advertising, design visualization and many kinds of staff... But I really badly want her in my game without having lost the initial quality. Also, she has her own clothing starter pack which I also want to adapt to Skyrim. So here is my question:

How hard this gonna be for a person who not so deeply involved in modding? And how many guides do I have to read and which programs better start to study. I have been installing thousands of mods for all Bethesda games but never tried to make something of my own. Now I just got a feeling... Of course, it will be not exactly my own. This model was already made by the other person and I just want to find a way to implement it in Skyrim as a custom race with all features.

Edited by oksid34