Failed armor mashup, would like to share to nexus as a modders resource

wildgravity

The error I get when I try to export the .nif from blender is NifExportError: multiple bones with name 'Bip01 Foot.L': probably you have multiple armatures, please parent all meshes to a single armature and try again

when I first posted this I had zero knowledge of blender, and figured someone could use it as a modders resource, but after a night of energy drink fueled delirium and rage tears, Ive finally gotten my armor, which ive had sitting on a hard drive for years, assembled correctly in blender! the last step is exporting it.

The error I get when I try to export the .nif from blender is NifExportError: multiple bones with name 'Bip01 Foot.L': probably you have multiple armatures, please parent all meshes to a single armature and try again

folks, when I first posted this to have someone check my files I had zero knowledge of blender, and figured someone else could use it as a modders resource, but after a night of energy drink fueled delirium, youtube tutorials and rage tears, Ive finally gotten my armor, which ive had sitting on a hard drive for years, assembled correctly in blender! the last step is exporting it. Thank you for your help in suggesting it and sending me tutorials!!

folks, when I first posted this to have someone check my files I had zero knowledge of blender, and figured someone else could use it as a modders resource, but after a night of energy drink fueled delirium, youtube tutorials and rage tears, Ive finally gotten my armor, which ive had sitting on a hard drive for years, assembled correctly in blender! the last step is exporting it. Thank you for your help in suggesting it and sending me tutorials!!

jfc, Im so sorry about the clone posts, my computer was screwing up. :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

I did have duplicate scene roots. I fixed that in blender and it exported, now its been moved over to to nifskope to finish up the final steps
https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout._Part_2 Im following this tutorial.

Im up to the part that is telling me to change the value of TSpaceFlag from 240 to 16, only the issue is, that is no longer a feature in any of the since updated versions of nifskope, and I cant find the version of nifskope (nifscope 1.0.22 that option existed in, except for a source code. so where im at with this project NOW is, its showing up in nifskope beautifully, but not in geck. I havent finished applying all the changes i need too in nifskope, because of the impasse i meantioned earlier.

Edited by wildgravity

2.0.0 pre alpha 5 still has the same flag value numbers IIRC though it's probably named a bit different. I think this version has it https://github.com/jonwd7/nifskope/releases/tag/v2.0.dev5 if not might try the nifskope version on moddb google, bing, duckduckgo it etc etc. Not sure where else to find such an old version if not on the GitHub.

Edited by Guest