Hi

Deleted67195711User

Hello all;

I joined Nexus a couple days ago. I had stopped visiting when the site began requiring a User name to download content.

I'm a senior citizen (a polite way to say 'Old fart'). I'll be 68 this fall. I have been gaming since the original pub version of Pong and Colossal Cave Adventure (which I am sure few here know about). I have gamed on Nintendo up to The Cube, PlayStation up to the PS3, and Xbox up to the 1s. And PC of course.

I lost a lot of gaming time from the 80's through to the first decade of the new millennium. I was busy eating other dogs. I retired from IBM in Columbia, Missouri in 2012 and was looking forward to catching up on my gaming.

I live in the desert in So California with my second wife. Between us we have five children, her three and my two, and a dozen or so grandchildren. I lost count and if it wasn't for the calendar my wife keeps, I would forget their birthdays. I've already forgotten most of their names. Hey, I'm old and that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

I am a big fan of the Bethesda Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises. My first was Oblivion on the PlayStation. Then Fallout 3, Fallout NV, Skyrim and Fallout 4. I dabbled in Morrowind, but never got into it.

I knew the man you all knew as Poorly Aged. He and I have a long history, going back to The Corps and on to IBM (he hired me to work with him in Poughkeepsie, NY in 1986). I also know his grandson, The Unshod Cobbler (has he told you how that nomenclature came to be?).

I am going to be writing some content and taking over some more. So I will have a lot of questions that may or may seem trivial.

Anyway, that me.

Again, hello.