i dont understand nexus mods at all

RandallSavageGaming

So im new to PC gaming, just got my first PC ever about 2 months ago. Since then I have been trying to mod multiple games from here downloading mods & ive downloaded Vortex & ive watched Gophers tutorial videos but im still lost. Mods & things dont show up like they do on the tutorial and im almost about to just say forget it all & play vanilla. can anybody simply explain how to mod like just the very basics??

A more basic explanation than in Gopher's videos would be a real challenge, but anyway...

Maybe you could start by explaining a little more about your process?

• Which games are you trying to mod?
  • What mods did you try to install?
  • Where there any error messages?

You know, just the basic details that should be in any good question about technical stuff. Just put a little effort into your questions here, you might find that people are willing to put effort into an answer.

Other than doing it? Not sure. You just go practice modifying your games to get modding experiences.

Better off, taking slow and steady. Backup your games/computer frequently.

In your case, install just one mod and its required mods at a time. Don't install all desired mods at once.

You should go for manual installation of mods. You will learn how to modify your game more comprehensive rather going for "some extra waste of space software" mod manager to do installation for you (faster/convenient but you will get screwed if CTD and you have no idea what happened.)