"Children's Room. ([...]gold)" houses bugged out? PLEASE HELP?

Deleted52849211User

I'm not sure where to put this but I guess here is best to start.

Since making a fresh restart back at the start of the year I've been having this peculiar bug plaguing my game. Basically, this bug stops me from purchasing anything that occupies the area where the children's bedroom is meant to go. Now I'd be happy just to use the Hearthfire houses instead (they are unaffected thank the divines) but when I say the area I mean the area. easiest example, I cannot purchase the Alchemy Lab instead of the Children's Bedroom in Breezehome.

I've figured out semi fixes for some of the houses, disabling the empty rooms and then purchasing the upgrades seems to work but I need the empty room's ID code, not the fully furnished one. And also since encountering this bug I've also come into contact with a lot of base game house related bugs that I know for a fact should be fixed by the Unofficial Patches, such as Proudspire Manor's living room not furnishing and Honeyside's upper floor popping in and out of existence. and this is all remaining even after FRESH installs.

basically, I've hit a wall. I feel like I've done all I can. I know for a fact that it's not my load order, as I've shown it to people over in Steam discussions and none has seen anything jump out as bad. and though I do have xEdit, I have no knowledge of how it works and am hesitant in case I bugger up anything else. It's not game breaking by any means, but I really want this all to just be sorted out.

If anyone knows anything that can help me out. Please do say. Or point me to someone that could potentially help me out.