Photo

[Request] StandAlone Dual Weapons Rogue Daggers "Some Sources Provided"

weapon weapons dagger daggers dragon age dragon age 2 dragon age mod dragon age 2 mod

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

yariel

yariel

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you to all who Participate to make 
nexusmods popular that much so people like me can find it

And enjoying with most of the mods that their rather a talented or beginner 
moders made

---------------------------------------------

I started playing Dragon Age 2 a few days ago,  and i really like this game and start to love it

Especially with the mods provided in nexusmods give the game differently flavor and never getting bored

I a fan of the Rogue champion and i like it more than others

so if there any possibility that any of who have the experience to deliver some new Standalone Dual Weapons Daggers for this champion I would love to see some that have better luck and give more enjoyable while fighting

I have searched a bit and i found some Weapons and Daggers that in my opinion look a lot better than the current ones in the game rather by mods or the default

I just hope if their anyone out there have the ability to bring any of them out to Dragon Age 2 as Standalone weapons that not conflict with other mods
,i will be so happy and much appreciate anyone who try to help and sorry if i ask because i
have 0 skills or ability to do any mods or any editing with the game.

I will be extremely grateful to anyone make this happen

Thanks in advance. 
:wub:

Edited by yariel, 01 April 2019 - 12:02 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: weapon, weapons, dagger, daggers, dragon age, dragon age 2, dragon age mod, dragon age 2 mod

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.242 seconds