Heretic Neural Texture Pack

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Teythlis

Teythlis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Impressive. The result is magnificent and in no way distorts the original atmosphere. Very good job!

goatslayer94

goatslayer94

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #72609573.

Spoiler

whats doomsday?

jokker99

jokker99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Thank you so much. This made my game sharp af and more enjoyable to play. I wold kiss you if i could :*

ankokusaint

ankokusaint

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Donīt run in GZDoom. I tried drag and drop to the GZdoom.exe and nothing changes. :(

masternoxx

masternoxx

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
In response to post #78870418.

Spoiler

It works perfect try using a frontend, I am using Arachnotron... also I recommend gzdoom 351 legacy ver

wadim-al

wadim-al

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Great pack, but on the 1st level  (at least) the wall torch and small standing lamp, which are animated, are jumping around 1 pixel. Maybe more of such artifacts, but haven't searched further yet.

dukeman

dukeman

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 638 posts
Great texture pack. Great work! I am using this pack with latest build version of Gzdoom + latest Reshade.

This texture pack with Reshade makes Heretic graphics more vivid.

underskyzx

underskyzx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
Anyone else having a problem with the sky not showing the mountains in the first episode? (haven't tested others)

diras2010

diras2010

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
how to:

1. get your WAD file (Heretic.wad) your sources are at your own discretion

2. dengine.net (download the zipped file, so it can be used anywhere without the need of installing

3. on the same webpage, go to "addons", scroll down untill you see the Heretic section, and download the jHRP torrent file (torrent program needed to get the file)

4. decompress the doomsday program, create a "ROMS" folder, inside create a "Heretic" folder, in the "Heretic" folder put the Heretic.wad, heretic_gz.pk3 and the jHRP***.pk3 files

5. in the "bin" folder run doomsday.exe nad follow the tutorial on how to configure

6. play

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.044 seconds