Only YOU Can Prevent Forest Fires.

missjennabee

Thanks for this guide, from a boss'ed controlled load order with long huge loading times and a lot of annoying hangs that resulted in crashes.

I then read this guide and restructured my load order completely remade my bashed patch from scratch to a lot faster and smoother loading times and so far no hangs resulting in crashes.

But I would still like some answers on what mod/dlc was the culprit from my papyrus log. (same issues came up in all of them)

A small paste of it will come below:

[07/31/2013 - 01:42:59AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:09AM] Cannot open store for class "dlc1scwispwallscript", missing file?
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:09AM] Cannot open store for class "DLC2BenthicLurkerFXSCRIPT", missing file?
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:10AM] Cannot open store for class "tweakfollowerscript", missing file?
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:11AM] Error: Unable to bind script DLC2WaterScript to (0401AAD8) because their base types do not match
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:15AM] warning: Property pTG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script QF_TG05_00021551 attached to TG05 (00021551) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:15AM] warning: Property TG05KarliahInvisibilitySpell on script tg06questscript attached to TG06 (00021552) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:15AM] Error: Property havokOnHit on script defaultDisableHavokOnLoad attached to (0010E44C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type
[07/31/2013 - 01:43:15AM] Error: Property havokOnZKey on script defaultDisableHavokOnLoad attached to (0010E44C) cannot be initialized because the value is the incorrect type

********************************************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************************

Error: File "AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
<unknown self>.Game.GetFormFromFile() - "<native>" Line ?
[alias MT_Player on quest MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (33040003)].MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.MT_Compatibility() - "MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 56
[alias MT_Player on quest MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (33040003)].MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 31
[07/31/2013 - 01:30:51AM] Error: File "Chesko_Frostfall.esp" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias MT_Player on quest MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (33040003)].MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.MT_Compatibility() - "MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 59
[alias MT_Player on quest MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (33040003)].MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.OnPlayerLoadGame() - "MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 31
[07/31/2013 - 01:30:51AM] Error: File "RaceCompatibility.esm" does not exist or is not currently loaded.
stack:
[alias MT_Player on quest MT_Quest_PlayerFramework (33040003)].MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.MT_Compatibility() - "MT_Ref_CompatibilityScript.psc" Line 60

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This needs a word on CTDs when trying to save (hard save or autosave) as this is a persistent issue with no real classification. No one knows, consistently, what causes it. While there are workarounds, it's not clear whether those workarounds simply delay an inevitable full save breakdown. Why use workarounds to stretch a 20hr play into 40 if at the 40hr mark, the game is going to bust completely sort of thing.

Of all the issues I've had with Skyrim, the one I've never been able to fully classify and therefore excise is the CTD on Save issue.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to add my 2 cents to this thread: (feel free to reuse all or part of this information however you want)

ABOUT EXTERIOR CTDs :

-if it happens in one or several specific place, location, region (repeatable 100%, nothing random here) :

-check that the CTD does not happen for a new savegame (if it does, then it's a mod / installation issue so don't do the next step)

-then this tool can help clean your savegame of invalid references : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31724

ABOUT MEMORY :

-this video from gopher can help in some cases to understand how & when to use a mod to alleviate memory shortage CTDs : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N9WLTY9R_5Y

Edited by whismerhill

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really don't mind trying to help posters sort out their problems. I've been mucking with TES games since Morrowind and I had my Skyrim running on a below spec machine for several months with, essentially, zero issues. I now have a new system with a decent number of HD graphics mods and gameplay overhauls which runs without a hitch. Of course, I have my own opinions why.

One big issue is the information provided by the users when they request help. I wonder if there is a consensus here as to what info a potential helper would like to have before making any recommendations. Skyrim seems to have reached a fairly stable patch level insofar as vanilla and DLC's are concerned, but there are still a lot of ini tweaks and "fixes" out in the cloud which, I believe, contribute to issues instead of fixing anything. I don't want to make it too burdensome on a poster, but, at a minimum, I would (ideally) like to know/see:

--

Problem Description: More info than "crashes constantly". CTD? Freeze? Stutter? Lag? Infinite loads? Where were you? What were you doing?

What have you done to fix it? A lot of posters will have tried a few "fixes" prior to posting; Windows settings, driver settings, registry tweaks, etc.

loadorder.txt

skyrim.ini

skyrimprefs.ini

Loose file mods installed. Hit or miss on this, I know. Not sure how to get an accurate list of meshes/textures/etc changed by manual install.

Mod manger used

ENB installed

OS

CPU

Main Memory amount

Video card/vram

--

In general, as a potential helper just browsing the forums, what info in a post might cause you to try and help? Potential helpers could even put a link to this thread in their sigs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

(Jan. 29, 2014) Post has been updated, was extremely outdated. Sorry about that guys!! Have now added in more relevant information, taken away things that didn't so much apply anymore and provided new links for useful programs.

Should be at least slightly better now :wink:

Thanks muchly!

• 4 weeks later...
what about getting kicked to the desktop BEFOR the Bethesda Softworks logo. Its not a CTD 'cause Skyrim is actually running but after opening the tab, the screen gets black for a second and * badabin badabum* youre back at the desktop. I already deleted the clientregistybolb thing and i tried running Skse as administrator. Nothing helps ! I realy want to get back to my lovely honey Skyrim so hard ....help ?

• 2 weeks later...