Mod Requests

Maugwei

Hi guys!

I would like to see a mod that eliminates the respawn of enemies (and optionaly, all the gather's points). My gamestyle is just to explore and harvest / kill all the foes that I encounter and Is just annoying that the enemies respawn everytime you past over some places.

Thank you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, can we please get a mod for archers that make your arrows on the ground more visable? i find it really hard to find the arrows i have missed. maybe put an item twinkle on them or make them a little glowey. or glow arrows that light up areas would be cool too

More than anything Outward AI desperately needs BRAINs. Don't know if it's possible to fiddle around AIs behavior but it would be perfect to make AI less suicidal, less repeating the same moves over and over again, try to do bit different mix-ups, more blocking, and to see enemies Dodge more and when they are low health they become more defensive, Cautious coz game is just boring when u figure out how combat works, even if I add "difficulty" mod it's the same dumb suicidal AI which is not fun so if u can plz make AI great again :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest deleted4453484

Some of these are already mentioned, but:

1) Make items that are unsellable and unscrappable either sellable and/or scrappable (ie arrows, bedrolls, etc).

2) No more food waste. Would rather "lose ingredients" like in alchemy.

3) Evasion shot does not seem to cripple(?).

4) Fast travel between cities by paying Soroborean merchant.

5) More rune spells: off-hand weapon, shield, bow, more spells in general.

6) Ability to place an alchemy kit on the Lighthouse home's indoor firepit.

7) Timers displayed on buffs on bottom left.

8) Ice and fire sigils do not consume stones; just need one in inventory.

That's all I can think of at the moment, although I know there are more...

• 2 months later...

Hello all! 1st time poster on here, and big fan of Outward, but I have an issue with the game where the only way you can join another faction is to make a new character entirely, and as someone who has played almost every game as a collector (by which I mean I only play 1 character and try to unlock everything on it). But in Outward, as I'm sure we all know, you can only join 1 faction per character. If anyone is able to create a mod that allows limitless factions, it would be VERY much appreciated since I honestly have no clue as to how creating mods works.

Many thanks and best of luck!

-Geodude

• 1 month later...

Some of these are already mentioned, but: 1) Make items that are unsellable and unscrappable either sellable and/or scrappable (ie arrows, bedrolls, etc). 2) No more food waste. Would rather "lose ingredients" like in alchemy. 3) Evasion shot does not seem to cripple(?). 4) Fast travel between cities by paying Soroborean merchant. 5) More rune spells: off-hand weapon, shield, bow, more spells in general. 6) Ability to place an alchemy kit on the Lighthouse home's indoor firepit. 7) Timers displayed on buffs on bottom left. :cool: Ice and fire sigils do not consume stones; just need one in inventory. That's all I can think of at the moment, although I know there are more...

I'm a bit late to this one, but some of my mods cover a few of these points.

1) Simple Prefab Editor might work, not sure

3) Prefab Editor and Combat HUD should let you see what's going on. Pretty sure it does Cripple though.

4) OutSouls bonfires

7) CombatHUD

Hello all! 1st time poster on here, and big fan of Outward, but I have an issue with the game where the only way you can join another faction is to make a new character entirely, and as someone who has played almost every game as a collector (by which I mean I only play 1 character and try to unlock everything on it). But in Outward, as I'm sure we all know, you can only join 1 faction per character. If anyone is able to create a mod that allows limitless factions, it would be VERY much appreciated since I honestly have no clue as to how creating mods works.

Many thanks and best of luck!

-Geodude

This is potentially possible, I happen to know there is a special NPC in the assets that can give players any quest, so you could at least give yourself the ability to play all 3 quest lines.

• 1 month later...

hello, first time poster on nexus forums. played outward for 200+ hours and would like to make a couple of simple requests for mods. it is possible to disable the refill of hunger/thirst/sleep upon traveling to different region? and would it also be possible to change the way a character holds staves? i understand they are considered polearms. thank you

• 3 weeks later...