Mod Requests

Maugwei

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Hi guys, First ir all sorry for the bad english cause i'm from Brazil, well i played outward about a year and a half ago in my little brother console and liked Very much, thing is now that i bought It for PC they charged so much about alchemy quantity and prices, is possible to make a mod to charge It back? I liked to roleplay as a magician alchemist to make money between my travels to pay for my mercenary(little brother). Thank you for reading.

• 2 months later...

Hello, first time poster on this forum. I'm not sure if these have been mentioned and I don't mod, but if possible:

- I'd like to see a mod that changes the position of a sheathed weapons. I.E. instead of a great sword slung on your shoulder its sheathed on your back, the shield is placed on your back, dagger and gun is holstered on your left hip.

- Weapon/armor upgrade bench/system that's similar to diablo maybe? Adds a upgrade slot to an item for more of w/e is desired like protection, mana regen, atk power, etc.

- A holster for ammo/arrows acts as a back pack with its own weight capacity and possibly adds effects to the bullets/arrows if equipped.

- A potion, spell, or item that allows you to fast travel between two specific points. possibly using two fixed items for teleportation? Something like the portal system in Valheim would be a neat idea. Drop a "Mana Tunnel" and it takes you to point A and allows travel back to point B until the character picks them up again?

Two new class ideas.

- Alchemist: With perks that increase the the duration of potions, increase carry weight, increase amount of items gathered like gabs, oil, etc. and the end perk could be something like: drink one and only one potion to permanently acquire its effects (probably minus the infusions(?). And adds an item recipe that creates something similar to the philosopher stone that increases health and health regen as well as the potency of potions(?).

- Scribe/Scroll mage: Allows the creation of scrolls that have a single use. That, pre-break through perk, can only create "lesser" versions of the spell (I.E. rag versus a Varnish kind of thing). Post-break through perk allows you to permanently add spells to a lexicon book (Maybe the light menders book for the really powerful spells like the upgraded version of Runic protection and etc.). So, now the Book becomes a Spell Book and allows you to cast the spell. For balancing purposes, might have to add in a way to "charge" the book... meaning a mana stone or something could be needed to "power" the book for more spell usage.

Something like:

1 - Create crafting recipe for the scrolls and books. A Lexicon Book, the Spell/Item that emulates the spell = the new spell book. For the Runic spells, maybe the best way to go about it is that you have to buy the rune spells in order to transcribe them to a book or scroll. The Light Mender's book is needed for the upgraded versions of the spell.

2 - Then, the book + 2 Mana stone + spell = crafted item the casts the spell. The book used with the recipe becomes the actual item used to "cast" the spell. I.E. It sits in your inventory and you use it from there. Can be put into a quick slot as well.
3 - create recipe that "charges" the books with power providing the number of times you can use the spell. One Charged = 4 Mana Stones (or w/e works best for balance).
4 - Add additional requirements besides the "charge" cost for balance purposes, if necessary, like: Mana cost, stam cost, item cost, etc on use of the spell book. Maybe a Lexicon book, Staff or other item must be equipped in order use the spell books.
One last thing, thanks for all the time and effort y'all put into creating these mods. I use many of them and it has improved my time in the game drastically.
Happy modding!
Edited by Lacien