Did today's update just kill all BL2 mods?

MrD3w

My game updated before I installed the texture pack earlier, and when I opened it up to play BL2Reborn the console kept putting the exec command in the text chat.

It worked last night, the only change made was today's update that rolled out the 4k versions. If anyone has any info regarding the functionality of mods, please leave a comment.

just decided to check out borderlands 2 reborn and when i launch the BLCMM i get an unknown error when applying the hex editor executable. So this patch just might of killed it or im just being stupid and its something else

Same problems here. C0dycode's hex editor, Multitool, is crashing every time I attempt to have it unlock the console.

Patch killed it for now.

There are some people on reddit who have had luck manually hex editing. r/borderlands.

If you go to the Communtiy Mod Manager posts page, someone uploaded a dropbox for FIlter Tool, the older program before BLCMM, it will still beable to enable hexediting capabilities during this UHD patch for BL2 untill BLCMM is fixed, and you can just edit the mods with BLCMM.

Edited by KattKatastrophe

• 2 months later...

I was having a VO error pop up in the Tundra Express with a mod assembly that worked before and finally validated my files. That caused the same problem you've been descrivbing.

It looks like updates or validations derail the console and hex edit.

Update: Looks like there might be understandable reasons.

The final DLC before BL3 drops is 1) free and 2) dropping in just two more days. It raises the level cap for Borderlands 2 to 80, by the by. The by.

Go check the Steam news.

Edited by BlazeStryker

Posting here since I'd like an update. After the HD pack, I hex-edited my game successfully. But after the new Commander Lilith DLC release, when I try to run the Reborn mod, I'm getting a list of errors about weapon part lists for all Gemstone weapons and some weapons like the Slow Hand, Carnage, Sand Hawk, and Omen. Here's one line:

Unrecognized class or object GD_Aster_Weapons.Pistols.Pistol_Jakobs_4_Citrine:WeaponPartListCollectionDefinition_240

I haven't been able to identify how to fix this besides disabling the specific mods causing them, nor if anyone else has been having this issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.