TTS Mod Backup - Virus detected by Windows Defender

4 replies to this topic

Aydrian99

Aydrian99

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I just downloaded and tried running the TTS Mod Backup executable, and as soon as I selected the TTS executable as instructed by the mod, Windows Defender alerted me that this program had been identified as a trojan with a severe threat and quarantined.  After proceeding with Windows Defender's recommended steps, I found that I am no longer able to see the name of the detected trojan, unfortunately, so I cannot share that info here.

Has anyone else had this problem?  I assume that Nexus Mods scans for viruses in its files, so might this be a false positive?  

escastor

escastor

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Yes, same for me here. It shows up as Trojan:Win32/Azden.A!cl

Edited by escastor, 04 April 2019 - 09:54 PM.

Lancorian

Lancorian

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Is there still a way to download an older version? When I try to download this version here, it already says that the files are not available due to the trojaner warning

sekritbob

sekritbob

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I just a few minutes ago had Windows Defender find the virus in an old version of the program. I for one am really curious what's going on. Has this thing been dangerous all along. Is something else going on. Some info would really be helpful.

DingoJones1

DingoJones1

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Any word on this problem.  I haven't been able to update to 2.0.18 and the previous version crashes now.  I keep getting a Trojan detection by Windows Defender.

Trojan:Win32/Fuery.C!cl

I assume it's safe though.

Reply to this topic

Page loaded in: 0.983 seconds