Screenshot Community Event: Thank you for participating!

BigBizkit

In response to post #69103731.

mrjack900 wrote: Um I didn't enter, I just uploaded a shot to the image section and I got an update thanking me for participating. Weird. Good luck to everyone else though.

That was coincidence. Every site member gets an update for a site-wide news post like this.

In response to post #69143181.

sonickineyshane wrote: whens the next one?

I like the enthusiasm sonic, but we're not done with this one until we've reviewed all the entries and given out the prizes :)

Stay tuned for a closing news post with the judges selection and compilation of the entries.

Hi there, I love these type of community events. It's a great way to get the Nexus community involved. Will there be different games added to the list or will it always be the same games that are currently listed? Thanks for everything!

In response to post #69166901.

FreedomsFlame wrote: Will there be a more open screenshot contest any time soon? The Division 2's photo mode has given me a few gems that I thought would fit this theme, but the games were limited to BethSoft ones.

Huh? What makes you say that a game with three (3) mods, all of which are reshade presets would be more inclusive? It's a little early to be asking for the next event anyway. Edited by Fyrcynn

In response to post #69166901. #69179571 is also a reply to the same post.

FreedomsFlame wrote: Will there be a more open screenshot contest any time soon? The Division 2's photo mode has given me a few gems that I thought would fit this theme, but the games were limited to BethSoft ones.
Fyrcynn wrote: Huh? What makes you say that a game with three (3) mods, all of which are reshade presets would be more inclusive? It's a little early to be asking for the next event anyway.

*Sigh!*