Screenshot Community Event: Thank you for participating!

BigBizkit

In response to post #69232311. #69264871, #69267091 are all replies on the same post.

LeonidasNerevar wrote: Thank you for running this event and to everyone who participated. Let's see more in the future! Anything to bring the community in and encourage participation is a welcome thing and appreciated.
09jlardinois wrote: And for the next contest, can the prize plz be free tacos for life??? TACOOOOOS

BigBizkit wrote: Can't make any promises about tacos, but maybe some fish and chips. Anyone? ;)

So long as we're also getting the paper. It makes me sad being handed some box or other container.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm quite certain that there will be another screenie competition!

The Nexus guys will be reviewing how it went on their end, in order to try to make improvements to the way their competition system worked.

Then, once they have made the necessary adjustments and sorted out who's doing what again, I'm confident they'll be doing another one :)

This just means for us that we can take our time doing more cool screenshots. Hey, in this interim, see if you can all do images of different themes, then you can have some ready for whatever theme they do next! :D

Looking forward to next one. I'm sure it will be easier to submit entries next time so I don't think there'll be much to worry about :)

• 2 weeks later...
In response to post #70094288.

maredark3d wrote: Ah I miss it :/. By teh way could be also fan-art screenshots I love making fan-art

Can you make Screen Shots for one of my mods

• 1 month later...
In response to post #70094288. #70459553 is also a reply to the same post.

maredark3d wrote: Ah I miss it :/. By teh way could be also fan-art screenshots I love making fan-art
RashadDracula wrote: Can you make Screen Shots for one of my mods

Hi RashadDracula, oh sorry for large delay in response, yes I can help you, I will contact you by private message

• 4 weeks later...

What kind of screenshots are they expecting? I play what looks child-like but is a custom Gelfling that I designed myself, with Babette as a Companion. Though. Style-wise. Their pretty futuristic. As I've made each an armor that would represent a modern anime-mercenary apocalyptic design and a space princess. Both are slightly skimpy but look matching my playing directive. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
In response to post #72534983.

ZyaKyEn wrote: What kind of screenshots are they expecting? I play what looks child-like but is a custom Gelfling that I designed myself, with Babette as a Companion. Though. Style-wise. Their pretty futuristic. As I've made each an armor that would represent a modern anime-mercenary apocalyptic design and a space princess. Both are slightly skimpy but look matching my playing directive. Thanks.

so you're saying you want to post pictures of sexy children? weird dude

• 4 months later...
Ah I miss it again... please keep making those screenshot-fanart kind events, I really enjoy taking some nice screenshots, sometimes the gameplay experience being inmersed into a context looks just so amazing that deserves a good screenshot to reflect and share it, sometimes to show a character, etc.