Quality of Life mods - request feature topic

QuadroTony

this is my list of features that i missed and can be probably added by mods
i will expand it time to time
if mod developers will want to try to implement them im gladly donate GOD-TIER ingame items or good amount of CAPS for it

1) one key logout button(to character selection screen, "main menu")
2) real weight numbers for items/scrap. like not 0.1, but 0.0145, depends on what perks affect the weight of an item. Game wont show real numbers for now
3) one key teleport to your camp button
4) highlight player pin on the map if that player own a workshop(addon must check all workshop owners and compare them with onmap pins)
5) event tracker - list of all active events on current server, and notifications for newly started too, without opening a map for it
or at least in MAP scene, but a list in one place of it, this will save a lot of time if you looking for events
6) HP bar must have dividers for Unyielding/Adrenal Reaction/Nerd Rage and other HP-based events, to see when current set or mutation will receive more bonuses, i.e. to see frame points of HP
7) one key Pacifist mode switcher
8 ) when crafting, see the numbers of items you already have in your inventory/stash = usefull when you crafting AMMO and wanna to see how much you have already
9) show other resistances like -% damage from players, etc
10) autoaccept team invites from friends, on/off
11) autoshare perks you set to always share, and trying to share them when your CHR is high enough. "auto-share feature of selected perk"

i.e if you have a -CHR debuff, and cant share your perk, and when this debuff will expire mod must autoshare this perk again
12) zoom out map for more

13) open map at maximum zoom

14) be able to un-wear/un-favourite items when at vendors/crafting stations/containers/stashes

15) show EXP bar somewhere at main HUD, as well as other parameters - currencies for example, numbers of HP and AP, etc

16) some kind of advanced buff tracker will be cool, with timers

17) when at Modify menu of crafting station, show not learned mods. like unavailable, in grey color or so

18)

Edited by QuadroTony

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...