Screenshot Community Event: The Final Presentation

BigBizkit

In response to post #69294281.

ajhardy wrote: I really appreciate all the work you put into this event! It does show how much you want to encourage this community. I especially want to praise the volunteers, DV and Rick. It was great to look through all of contributions. I know how difficult it was to make a set of selections from such an astoundingly superior set of contributions/entrants. I will patiently await your next event.

Thanks AJ!

To all y'all reading along at home: If you're not already familiar, AJ runs a lovely Skyrim community event, Elegance on a Sunday. Check it out and show some love for all the folks who support the beauty of this hobby and the good feeling of the screen-shooting scene.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #69294731. #69296531, #69297101 are all replies on the same post.

Clanggedin wrote: That event was fun. I'm a little disappointed to not be on the final selection, but hey ! We were around 100 for 15 places !

So, now that the event is over, i can finally say my remark: i enjoyed looking at the screens, but unfortunately, i think that too many people focused on the physical fight aspect of the theme: gunfights, swordfight, duels, etc, and it is can be seen in the final selection where most of the screens are only about fighting and killing. I wish more people would have focused on the others aspects of what constitute a conflict and struggle: feelings, psychological fight, etc.

I hope to see more diversity of interpretations of a particular theme in the future.

Also, many screens had nothing to do with the theme, but maybe their author simply made a mistake when uploading those and were in fact not participating in the event, so i'll give it. (I'm still talking about it because it seemed weird to me when i started to look)

On the photoshop controversy, i can rejoin Fyrcynn on his comment: the vast majority of the screens featured in the final selection are blatantly and heavily photoshoped.
Without talking about their merits and the quality of the work which for me doesn't constitute any debate: they are extremely good and desserve every praise they got.
But, seing so many photoshoped screens and big names (most of the people featured here are well-known members on this website, they are popular and have many followers) can send a wrong message to newest members and make them think they have no chance to shine because the only think who leads you to win is being a big name or proposing heavily post-processed shots.

Should we forbid the use of photoshop and others tools to post-process images? I don't think it should be the case, after all, it's work and dedication too; should we disable the endorsements for the contest screens? I saw several people talking about that in some comments, frankly, i don't know, it can be frustrating to see your screen being ignored while the screen posted by the big name next to you is receiving 50 endorsement in less than one hour, but should we change the tool for that? I don't know, the system is not perfect, far from it, but any other system put in place would inevitably end up being broken, so why bother?

Anyway, congrats to the winners.

Edited my post after realized my sentence about the photoshoped screens wasn't very clear.
Fyrcynn wrote: It would also seem that criticism about photoshopped images is not allowed, because all of them get deleted on sight.
napoleonofthestump wrote: I'm just gonna jump on in here before any more steam builds up on what is, apparently, something of a touchy subject.

First off, if you ever want to workshop a shot or a set and get some constructive feedback on what works and what could be improved upon, I'm always willing to lend my eyes and my words. Hit me up and we can dissect precisely why your shots didn't make it to the juried selection, and how you could improve upon your strengths to rock the house next time around. Your work shows great promise; don't ever stop creating.

Regarding Photoshop, as far as I can tell there are only two 'shopped images in the final cut here, both of which I selected based almost entirely on their strength of composition compared to the vast majority of entries (plus what I said in the image commentaries). Both selections are cropped, multi-image collages of raw, unedited, direct-from-the-screen shots. Yes, people really are that skilled with just ENB and ReShade.

Big names are big for a reason- they're good at what they do. Practice, solicit constructive feedback, push your creative comfort zone, and maintain a pleasant attitude and anyone can be as big as they please. We are all amateurs here.

I have quite a lot to say about 'shopping/post-process editing, but the place to lay out that soapbox is, for me, not here. Stay tuned for a detailed 'Photoshopping 101' tutorial/polemic coming to a media section near you... soonish. In the mean time, thanks for all your support and feedback.

Oh no, i think you misunderstood me: when i said i was disappointed, it's an innocent disappointement, it's like doing New York's marathon and not winning: you are disappointed but the true stuff was running it in the first place.
I participated for fun and fun i had, i had an idea of doing a set focused on Cait and her struggle against drugs, then i changed to make the set i uploaded, which i made in 2-3 hours; considering this, i'm more than satisfied of the results. It is clear the selected ones put much more time, effort and skill in theirs so there is no comparison.
Being in the final selection would have been the icing on the cake of fun, nothing more.

In the same way, when i speak of big names, it's not in a negative way, it's just a simple constatation of facts, of course they are popular for a reason, i'm not for punishing people because they are better or more skilled than others, it's with that kind of mentality people become mediocre; on the contrary, i'm all for improving and becoming better to surpass them.

When i was speaking about the photoshop/big names results, again, it's not related to the quality of the work by itself, again, they desserve every praise they have, no, what i was saying, is that it is important for people, especially newcomers, to understand that you can shine without that, that it is not mandatory to use photoshop to improve your screens, or that you don't need to be a heavy weight in the community to have your chances and why not even winning, and also have fun.

Personally, on the topic of photoshop and post-edit screens, i don't really care, i'm more impressed to see what it is possible to do with that kind of tools. Edited by Clanggedin

Wow! I did not expect to make the final 15, thank you so much for the honor.

Congratulations to the other finalists, prize winners and everyone else who contributed: it was a lot of fun to see so many people from across the Nexus come together for a single large event.

Since I know not everyone wants to read about it, I've hidden my own thoughts about image post-processing. Click the spoiler button to read my ramblings.

Short version: I'm all for it.

Ever since the Nexus screenshot Community Event was announced it was just as quickly criticized for allowing the use of post-processing of images (aka Photoshopped). The criticism, and the very nature of this being a some-what competitive event, led me to try my hand more so at post-processing my own images to create better images. Now that the event is over, and the specter of post-process criticism is rearing its head again, I’ll voice my own opinion on the ‘controversy’.

Please note, this isn’t an essay based solely on the comments of a few individuals. I’ve read discussions in image threads, the Nexus, and on Reddit. This is a collection of my thoughts to the generalized ideas that “Post-Processing shouldn’t be allowed in competitive events”, “Post-Processing is cheating”, “Post-Processing isn’t as worthy as non-processed images”.

1) It’s Art

At the end of the day we’re not marketing professionals beholden to some truth-in-advertising laws wherein we are legally and ethically obliged to present an accurate representation of the games we play. Our games are modded to make them visually far more appealing than they naturally are. Most of us are using external tools like ENBs to further enhance the visual aesthetic, even when those same tools would normally render the game unplayable due to frame rate drop.

My point here is: our images have already been altered past the point of recognition from the vanilla game, post-processing is just another tool on top of everything else to get closer to the idea the creator had when taking the screenshot.

To say that post-processing is ‘cheating’ or somehow unworthy of being included is akin to saying a painter is not allowed to paint over a mistake, or add an additional element later in their creation. It’s to say that an illustrator isn’t allowed to pick up an eraser and remove a mistake. Or perhaps for a more apt comparison, it’s to say that a photographer cannot digitally alter their photograph because that somehow (?) is a violation of artistic ethics and the photograph is no longer a ‘photograph’ but something else, despite its origins being a photograph.

2) It’s a Disservice to Screen Shot Skills

â

Just as it takes time, skill and dedication to do post-processing well, so too does it take to catch a great screen shot. These images began as great screen shots, despite how much or no post-processing was used in their creation. To put such emphasis on post-processing is to say that those other skills don’t matter: how many times have I seen the quip “The best photoshopper wins”? It completely ignores the hours of hard work that went into setting up the screen shots in the first place.

3) Post-Processing Isn’t Just for Professionals

Much of the talk around post-processing has also put a focus on how it’s akin to cheating and it’ll discourage others from contributing. How? Why? When I see a great image I ask myself how did the creator do that? How can I do that? How can I take what I see here and apply it to my own creations to make them better?

And then of course there’s the criticism that it isn’t fair to use post-processing software because not everyone has access to those tools; which is a falsehood so bold it might as well be called a lie.

While Adobe Photoshop is commercial software that one must purchase to use, there are plenty of other free tools all of which fall under the category of post-processing software. After all, ‘post-processing’ just means that: you made changes after the initial screen shot. Want to crop your photo? Want to add in those common black bars to the top and bottom? Want to change the color overlay? Want to stitch some images together to make a collage? These are not excessive demands, and are done in other digital art forms including photography, so why not in screen shots?

Just to name a few: Windows Paint, Windows Photos, GIMP and IrfanView are all post-processing software, and they’re all free. My personal preference is GIMP: it provides a treasure trove of tools to use and is considered to be equally powerful to Adobe Photoshop. There’s ample tutorials online to learn how to use more advanced post-processing tools. Any one, veteran or new comer, can use these tools and if they have the desire, learn advanced functions and practice to become better.

4) It Levels the Field

For all the talk given about how an adept photoeditor could ‘cheat’, no one seems to acknowledge the reverse: an adept mod user (or author) can use their expertise to create images unobtainable by most; whether through knowledge of obscure little known mods, expertise in combining mods, or creating their own to give themselves an advantage unavailable to anyone else.

Additionally, where is the criticism of users who have powerful PCs that can run heavily modded games with hungry ENBs without losing a drop of sweat? Do they not have an advantage, being that they can render more objects on screen, in better detail, than others?

And yet if someone uses Windows Paint to crop an image this is somehow beneath the art form? It’s cheating? If I brighten up a character’s eyes in GIMP it’s cheating, however, using my own mod that I created and made public that can accomplish the same goal, is okay? That’s great for the few hundred people who play Skyrim SE and downloaded my mod. To everyone else, we had an advantage that went unknown, that as far as I know, they could not have replicated save for creating their own mod.

If I change the color overlay in Photoshop, that’s cheating, but using custom LUTs in combination with an ENB that allows for unparalleled control of the image is okay?

Closing Thoughts

Post-Processing is the digital equivalent to turpentine or erasers for painters and illustrators. It lets us cover up mistakes, fix errors, and create better work. Not every work will need it, not every creator will want to use it. That’s fine. But to say that a specific tool is forbidden or else your screen shot is now “not a screen shot but digital art” fails to recognize the very fact that a screen shot is digital art. I believe there is a place for un-altered, raw, screen shots. But that is a specific niche of the much larger art form of digital art.

Going Forward

I immensely enjoyed this event: it brought screen archers together across the Nexus to celebrate the art form and support one another and was a large venue for us to showcase our work. I would have participated whether there was the temptation of a monetary award, or not. This was an event for fun, and I hope the staff will support and host future events like this.

On the note of post-processing software, my opinion should be pretty clear: allow it. You don’t need post-processing software to create a great image, but you do need a great screen shot.

And to finish this diatribe off I’ll present my case in point…

My own image, which I am honored and excited made it into the final 15, is a raw, un-altered screen shot. It is a direct representation of what was on my monitor screen at the time of capture. I used many, many mods in the creation of it, some from sites other than the Nexus. I used a very powerful, customizable ENB. Some mods are obvious (clothing, poses, textures, hair, etc.), others you wouldn’t know are there unless I named them.

To anyone afraid they’re unworthy to contribute unless they use post-processing: no, you’re not.

To anyone thinking they are cheating by using post-processing: no, you’re not.

To anyone thinking they have to use post-processing to be ‘competitive’: no, you don’t.

To anyone curious how this, or that was done: just ask. Screen Archery is an art form and we all benefit when we share our knowledge and experience. And we’re mostly a good bunch of people more than happy to talk about ourselves and how awesome we are.

I want to thank the nexus staff and especially the originators of the whole events, Excellentium and napoleonofthestump. All your effort and passion brought joy to everyone and the community closer together.

Under no circumstances I should have been one of the winners, looking at all the fantastic contributions of so many really gifted artists here.

I did not even think about the possibilty to win something. Makes it really special to me.

I thank you all :)

In response to post #69294281. #69297236 is also a reply to the same post.

ajhardy wrote: I really appreciate all the work you put into this event! It does show how much you want to encourage this community. I especially want to praise the volunteers, DV and Rick. It was great to look through all of contributions. I know how difficult it was to make a set of selections from such an astoundingly superior set of contributions/entrants. I will patiently await your next event.
napoleonofthestump wrote: Thanks AJ!

To all y'all reading along at home: If you're not already familiar, AJ runs a lovely Skyrim community event, Elegance on a Sunday. Check it out and show some love for all the folks who support the beauty of this hobby and the good feeling of the screen-shooting scene.

It includes Special Edition also.

Thanks for the honourable mention,.. there was really no need for it,..

To me this was a perfect way to try and blend those two games I used into one,.. you do not get that change to often :)

I don't care one bit for contests like this, but do enjoy the challenge, so thanks for setting it up and executing it so well,.. :)

Edited by SomewhatWindy

In response to post #69294731. #69296531, #69297101, #69297471 are all replies on the same post.

Clanggedin wrote: That event was fun. I'm a little disappointed to not be on the final selection, but hey ! We were around 100 for 15 places !

So, now that the event is over, i can finally say my remark: i enjoyed looking at the screens, but unfortunately, i think that too many people focused on the physical fight aspect of the theme: gunfights, swordfight, duels, etc, and it is can be seen in the final selection where most of the screens are only about fighting and killing. I wish more people would have focused on the others aspects of what constitute a conflict and struggle: feelings, psychological fight, etc.

I hope to see more diversity of interpretations of a particular theme in the future.

Also, many screens had nothing to do with the theme, but maybe their author simply made a mistake when uploading those and were in fact not participating in the event, so i'll give it. (I'm still talking about it because it seemed weird to me when i started to look)

On the photoshop controversy, i can rejoin Fyrcynn on his comment: the vast majority of the screens featured in the final selection are blatantly and heavily photoshoped.
Without talking about their merits and the quality of the work which for me doesn't constitute any debate: they are extremely good and desserve every praise they got.
But, seing so many photoshoped screens and big names (most of the people featured here are well-known members on this website, they are popular and have many followers) can send a wrong message to newest members and make them think they have no chance to shine because the only think who leads you to win is being a big name or proposing heavily post-processed shots.

Should we forbid the use of photoshop and others tools to post-process images? I don't think it should be the case, after all, it's work and dedication too; should we disable the endorsements for the contest screens? I saw several people talking about that in some comments, frankly, i don't know, it can be frustrating to see your screen being ignored while the screen posted by the big name next to you is receiving 50 endorsement in less than one hour, but should we change the tool for that? I don't know, the system is not perfect, far from it, but any other system put in place would inevitably end up being broken, so why bother?

Anyway, congrats to the winners.

Edited my post after realized my sentence about the photoshoped screens wasn't very clear.
Fyrcynn wrote: It would also seem that criticism about photoshopped images is not allowed, because all of them get deleted on sight.
napoleonofthestump wrote: I'm just gonna jump on in here before any more steam builds up on what is, apparently, something of a touchy subject.

First off, if you ever want to workshop a shot or a set and get some constructive feedback on what works and what could be improved upon, I'm always willing to lend my eyes and my words. Hit me up and we can dissect precisely why your shots didn't make it to the juried selection, and how you could improve upon your strengths to rock the house next time around. Your work shows great promise; don't ever stop creating.

Regarding Photoshop, as far as I can tell there are only two 'shopped images in the final cut here, both of which I selected based almost entirely on their strength of composition compared to the vast majority of entries (plus what I said in the image commentaries). Both selections are cropped, multi-image collages of raw, unedited, direct-from-the-screen shots. Yes, people really are that skilled with just ENB and ReShade.

Big names are big for a reason- they're good at what they do. Practice, solicit constructive feedback, push your creative comfort zone, and maintain a pleasant attitude and anyone can be as big as they please. We are all amateurs here.

I have quite a lot to say about 'shopping/post-process editing, but the place to lay out that soapbox is, for me, not here. Stay tuned for a detailed 'Photoshopping 101' tutorial/polemic coming to a media section near you... soonish. In the mean time, thanks for all your support and feedback.
Clanggedin wrote: Oh no, i think you misunderstood me: when i said i was disappointed, it's an innocent disappointement, it's like doing New York's marathon and not winning: you are disappointed but the true stuff was running it in the first place.
I participated for fun and fun i had, i had an idea of doing a set focused on Cait and her struggle against drugs, then i changed to make the set i uploaded, which i made in 2-3 hours; considering this, i'm more than satisfied of the results. It is clear the selected ones put much more time, effort and skill in theirs so there is no comparison.
Being in the final selection would have been the icing on the cake of fun, nothing more.

In the same way, when i speak of big names, it's not in a negative way, it's just a simple constatation of facts, of course they are popular for a reason, i'm not for punishing people because they are better or more skilled than others, it's with that kind of mentality people become mediocre; on the contrary, i'm all for improving and becoming better to surpass them.

When i was speaking about the photoshop/big names results, again, it's not related to the quality of the work by itself, again, they desserve every praise they have, no, what i was saying, is that it is important for people, especially newcomers, to understand that you can shine without that, that it is not mandatory to use photoshop to improve your screens, or that you don't need to be a heavy weight in the community to have your chances and why not even winning, and also have fun.

Personally, on the topic of photoshop and post-edit screens, i don't really care, i'm more impressed to see what it is possible to do with that kind of tools.

I dig where you're coming from- thank you for clarifying! Hard to tell sometimes in text alone whether someone's bellyaching or commiserating. Totally rock your style 'til you're as heavy as you want to be! Edited by napoleonofthestump

In response to post #69298076.

polingc wrote:

Wow! I did not expect to make the final 15, thank you so much for the honor.

Congratulations to the other finalists, prize winners and everyone else who contributed: it was a lot of fun to see so many people from across the Nexus come together for a single large event.

Since I know not everyone wants to read about it, I've hidden my own thoughts about image post-processing. Click the spoiler button to read my ramblings.

Short version: I'm all for it.

Ever since the Nexus screenshot Community Event was announced it was just as quickly criticized for allowing the use of post-processing of images (aka Photoshopped). The criticism, and the very nature of this being a some-what competitive event, led me to try my hand more so at post-processing my own images to create better images. Now that the event is over, and the specter of post-process criticism is rearing its head again, I’ll voice my own opinion on the ‘controversy’.

Please note, this isn’t an essay based solely on the comments of a few individuals. I’ve read discussions in image threads, the Nexus, and on Reddit. This is a collection of my thoughts to the generalized ideas that “Post-Processing shouldn’t be allowed in competitive events”, “Post-Processing is cheating”, “Post-Processing isn’t as worthy as non-processed images”.

1) It’s Art

At the end of the day we’re not marketing professionals beholden to some truth-in-advertising laws wherein we are legally and ethically obliged to present an accurate representation of the games we play. Our games are modded to make them visually far more appealing than they naturally are. Most of us are using external tools like ENBs to further enhance the visual aesthetic, even when those same tools would normally render the game unplayable due to frame rate drop.

My point here is: our images have already been altered past the point of recognition from the vanilla game, post-processing is just another tool on top of everything else to get closer to the idea the creator had when taking the screenshot.

To say that post-processing is ‘cheating’ or somehow unworthy of being included is akin to saying a painter is not allowed to paint over a mistake, or add an additional element later in their creation. It’s to say that an illustrator isn’t allowed to pick up an eraser and remove a mistake. Or perhaps for a more apt comparison, it’s to say that a photographer cannot digitally alter their photograph because that somehow (?) is a violation of artistic ethics and the photograph is no longer a ‘photograph’ but something else, despite its origins being a photograph.

2) It’s a Disservice to Screen Shot Skills

â

Just as it takes time, skill and dedication to do post-processing well, so too does it take to catch a great screen shot. These images began as great screen shots, despite how much or no post-processing was used in their creation. To put such emphasis on post-processing is to say that those other skills don’t matter: how many times have I seen the quip “The best photoshopper wins”? It completely ignores the hours of hard work that went into setting up the screen shots in the first place.

3) Post-Processing Isn’t Just for Professionals

Much of the talk around post-processing has also put a focus on how it’s akin to cheating and it’ll discourage others from contributing. How? Why? When I see a great image I ask myself how did the creator do that? How can I do that? How can I take what I see here and apply it to my own creations to make them better?

And then of course there’s the criticism that it isn’t fair to use post-processing software because not everyone has access to those tools; which is a falsehood so bold it might as well be called a lie.

While Adobe Photoshop is commercial software that one must purchase to use, there are plenty of other free tools all of which fall under the category of post-processing software. After all, ‘post-processing’ just means that: you made changes after the initial screen shot. Want to crop your photo? Want to add in those common black bars to the top and bottom? Want to change the color overlay? Want to stitch some images together to make a collage? These are not excessive demands, and are done in other digital art forms including photography, so why not in screen shots?

Just to name a few: Windows Paint, Windows Photos, GIMP and IrfanView are all post-processing software, and they’re all free. My personal preference is GIMP: it provides a treasure trove of tools to use and is considered to be equally powerful to Adobe Photoshop. There’s ample tutorials online to learn how to use more advanced post-processing tools. Any one, veteran or new comer, can use these tools and if they have the desire, learn advanced functions and practice to become better.

4) It Levels the Field

For all the talk given about how an adept photoeditor could ‘cheat’, no one seems to acknowledge the reverse: an adept mod user (or author) can use their expertise to create images unobtainable by most; whether through knowledge of obscure little known mods, expertise in combining mods, or creating their own to give themselves an advantage unavailable to anyone else.

Additionally, where is the criticism of users who have powerful PCs that can run heavily modded games with hungry ENBs without losing a drop of sweat? Do they not have an advantage, being that they can render more objects on screen, in better detail, than others?

And yet if someone uses Windows Paint to crop an image this is somehow beneath the art form? It’s cheating? If I brighten up a character’s eyes in GIMP it’s cheating, however, using my own mod that I created and made public that can accomplish the same goal, is okay? That’s great for the few hundred people who play Skyrim SE and downloaded my mod. To everyone else, we had an advantage that went unknown, that as far as I know, they could not have replicated save for creating their own mod.

If I change the color overlay in Photoshop, that’s cheating, but using custom LUTs in combination with an ENB that allows for unparalleled control of the image is okay?

Closing Thoughts

Post-Processing is the digital equivalent to turpentine or erasers for painters and illustrators. It lets us cover up mistakes, fix errors, and create better work. Not every work will need it, not every creator will want to use it. That’s fine. But to say that a specific tool is forbidden or else your screen shot is now “not a screen shot but digital art” fails to recognize the very fact that a screen shot is digital art. I believe there is a place for un-altered, raw, screen shots. But that is a specific niche of the much larger art form of digital art.

Going Forward

I immensely enjoyed this event: it brought screen archers together across the Nexus to celebrate the art form and support one another and was a large venue for us to showcase our work. I would have participated whether there was the temptation of a monetary award, or not. This was an event for fun, and I hope the staff will support and host future events like this.

On the note of post-processing software, my opinion should be pretty clear: allow it. You don’t need post-processing software to create a great image, but you do need a great screen shot.

And to finish this diatribe off I’ll present my case in point…

My own image, which I am honored and excited made it into the final 15, is a raw, un-altered screen shot. It is a direct representation of what was on my monitor screen at the time of capture. I used many, many mods in the creation of it, some from sites other than the Nexus. I used a very powerful, customizable ENB. Some mods are obvious (clothing, poses, textures, hair, etc.), others you wouldn’t know are there unless I named them.

To anyone afraid they’re unworthy to contribute unless they use post-processing: no, you’re not.

To anyone thinking they are cheating by using post-processing: no, you’re not.

To anyone thinking they have to use post-processing to be ‘competitive’: no, you don’t.

To anyone curious how this, or that was done: just ask. Screen Archery is an art form and we all benefit when we share our knowledge and experience. And we’re mostly a good bunch of people more than happy to talk about ourselves and how awesome we are.

You know, I'd been planning to write a nice fat essay post on how and why one might want to 'shop their images... and now I don't know if I need to do it any more. Very thorough treatment of the subject here. I hope all manner of folks, pro-, anti-, or agnosti-'shop take the time to dig your words.

Meh, prefer to avoid entering in these kinds of thing. Rather not see this stuff to be honest. Haters feel free to hate away but I have way better shots than some of those above, yet I know I'll not get a look in, dunno, I just know. So I avoid anything like this.

Most of the time it isn't about merit but who's who and popularity. Other places that involve this stuff prove this notion. The judges need to be independent, not selected from the community here. The admin of the site would be good candidates, or even a "jury" of their family members or friends who are NOT affiliated with nexus mods OR its members. With a positive addendum to this comment, this feedback, I hope can be helpful in future.

Edited by V1K1N9

Congratulations to everyone!.. Many years after their release, I'm amazed at how games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 still inspire such creative and emotional visions among their gamers. Photoshoped or not (honestly, all professional photos are photoshoped these days, yet Photoshop never replaced talent, it just enhances it a bit), these screenshots display amazing talent and imagination.

I didn't partipate but I greatly enjoyed watching it - I wish some folks at Bethesda have been watching too ;)

Keep it coming, guys, this may inspire "someone" someday to publish a collector's artbook of fan art!..