application load error P:0000065434

caseyray

ok first off let me say im not new to adding mods to games, but the fallout nv game keeps fighting me tooth and nail! i dont know whats going on i havent even added any new mods just sorting out the ones i already installed. that being said; i finally got all the bugs worked out last night at roughly 4 am and it let me in the game and everything was running fine. this morning how ever i tried to turn it on and i cant even get it to load, i get a pop up box that states application load error P:0000065434. i dont know how to fix it or even what it means some one please give me a some help.

• 5 months later...
i found the problem, is your steam running? because that's what causes that. i turned my steam on to fix it and it didn't work at first, so i posted here. then i tried to open again and it opened right up, just needed a sec

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...

So i added a mod for 4G fallout NV and it does the same thing, currently searching for the thing thats making it crash, so far no luck download link here if you can tell me whats breaking it : https://cf-files.nexusmods.com/cdn/130/62552/FNV%204GB%20Patch-62552-1-4-1541454309.7z?md5=R0sOggsQYydoDyBwBOZ3Tg&expires=1600046855&user_id=93254773&rip=69.65.88.153

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter. Unsolved problems are usually due to vague descriptions of symptoms without any underlying details. And unless you are providing a definitive solution or significant new solid leads towards such a solution, it does not justify resurrecting an old thread. Even in the latter case you are better off starting your own thread and providing all the details requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

That said, please see the 'Issue - Application load Windows errors' entry under the 'Solutions to Starting the game problems' section of the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" article.

-Dubious-