Post your best looking character!

animen1y

• 2 weeks later...

Nice. I did install new armors and do not use that old armors any longer. New cool and realistic armors and weapons. :smile:

Who needs a castle to live in when we can summon our own campsite? I need to sleep outdoors to level up my camping skills and found out this weekend that we can summon a shelter with Alchemy, enchanting and leather rack + a chest, which I filled with Fire Wood and I use a mod that allows us to loot the fire wood as I do recall it was a pain earlier to get it, now I have 1800 Fire Wood and could stop looting it, but i cannot stop with it really. :D

Camping is so fun and simple. :D

I scaled down that big wolf as it gets in the way otherwise. Benefit with small creature followers is that we can shoot above them. NPC Companions tends to get in the way all the time.

52192934177_b8f7cc2c8a_o.png

As I use frostfall and Hunterborn, when I skin mammoths or dragons, I cover them with this spell, cover myself from the cold and also light the fireplace to keep myself warm and I cook all food immediately. I get so much food from the hunterborn skinning system, that I became rich just by selling food. Well i sell other stuff but food in great bulks, gives a lot of gold for sure. Dragon and mammoth meat, weight 5 raw, but cooked it weight 0.1 so therefor I cook it right away. A single dragon or mammoth gives approx 130 raw food each and when you cook it, you get 4 dishes per raw food, which gives 500 dishes, for a single animal. Make the conting. ; Each of these deshes gives 9 and 11 gold. So a single mammoth or dragon will give the player approx 5000 gold in food only.

Edited by Pellape

How to make the strongest poison ever seen in oblivion, i think at least. It is so overpowered, but can be used against the strongest bosses you will fight, fights that seems not to end ever and we have some such bosses in some mods. I rarely use this poison myself but I did for a period against Vampires, until I found a better way to kill them with wooden arrows from Retro's Arrow Fletching mod. Well coffee or rather Coffein is a poison, is it not?

Guest deleted2027229

My new beggar finds a nice place to swim... been living in the Chorrol slums with Malintus and Glistel, you can actually use their bed which is quite handy when you're using survival mods.

ARz6f46.png

EFjAxgf.png

Edited by WanderRA

Last and final Video added. The mod is now released in v0.09b so I start with the Market Stall today, FINALLY!!! It has taken me weeks to complete the mod Description, adding screenies and making the videos. I managed to double the Description, so Nexus first refused to show it as it is huge... A bloody wall of text, screenies and videos. :D

• 2 weeks later...

I do not have much to show right now honestly. This will have to do for now at least:

77985963-1657980379.png

So what is it? Well me trying to learn how to script papyrus. I do not understand why some mods is missing in Skyrim, as I really do not want to mod it. I did make a AutoSell Stuff mod as I am so damn lazy and tired of poking around my inventory: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/71234

The Screenshot is me succeeding in Summoning that Dwarven Horse from Skyrim CK Club. I will publish it tomorrow I guess and run back to Oblivion modding fast as the wind. Skyrim is so damn frustrating to mod, I can puke. It is fun to play but that is it right now :D Maybe i will learn more one day but that day is not today for sure. One small step in a time I guess. Rome was not built in a day. I am so lazy really... :wink:

It will result in an addon, for an addon. :D So i added 2 such horses at Markath, made a simple script for test. I plan to try to finish it tomorrow. I will see if I can use a single script to make a single spell, or if I need 4 scripts and 4 spells. IDK... :wink: I got a lot of help from the Skyrim forum as well, as without that help, I would not even know where to start really. Damn Skyrim... :wink:

I guess i did not start with the easiest thing to make in Skyrim. papyrus Scripting. I can script Oblivion in my sleep and sometimes i really do honestly :D That will never happen in Skyrim. Still a lot is the same but some stuff is missing, some vital stuff but there is so much else. I also learned now why so many things is so slow in some scripts. I should not complain about it as it is what it is. Scripts has not the same Priority in Skyrim as it has in Oblivion. Now I really see how different these 2 games really are. I do understand now why Bethesda had to make Skyrim the way they made it. We can have a dialogue about it, but honestly, not here in this thread.

On the other hand, I do recall feeling the same 2006, going from Morrowind to Oblivion. I fealt the same frustration but Warl did guide us, but i was close to give it up. We where many that felt to leave. Qarl convinced us to stay and not give up :D It is not impossible really. Just different. Other has made so nice stuff and if they can i can too... i guess... ;)

Edited by Pellape