I can't install mods with any mod organizer

PepsiGubben

Hey guys, I have been playing Skyrim since it came out and I've been modding it for 5 or so years so I know my way around these programs. But now the strangest thing is happening... I had moved over to vortex from NMM, I imported everything. Went smoothly, kept playing my old characters. I realise after a while that when I tried to install mods through Vortex, Vortex would read them as installed and enabled but then when I looked at the plugins tab they weren't there... So I started to manually install mods instead, it went fine. Then I decide I want an ENB, a bunch of new mods and I want to get rid of some old mods. The ENB ran like s*** and loading times were way to long on my HDD so I decided to reinstall on my SSD and also switch to MO since Vortex was broken. So I did. Clean install, freshly installed MO2 (it's installed on my HDD so there might be an issue there) and still the problem persists. MO2 reads all mods as installed correctly but it hasn't actually installed anything, no textures, no meshes, no animations, no .ESPs. Nothing. All the mods I manually installed (SKSE, ENB, FNIS) work great and the game runs.

Does anyone know what this is? Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Sorry for the s*** quality on the screenshot, nexus made me compress it. :confused:

P.P.S. Don't judge me :smile: