Mod Better Cities Hangs Computer

I really wanted Better Cities to work, as I have heard what a great mod it is. If so many people get it to work just fine I must be doing something wrong. I followed the directions carefully just as will my working mods. I don't understand, but I have read other posts where other people have had similar trouble getting Better Cities to work with their setup. I'm sure it is a conflict, but don't know how to find the afflicting mod. Is there a way for Wrye Bash to pin down what mod is conflicting with Better Cities or is that mod buggy for some reason?

I was thinking more along the line of looking for conflicts with other mods in your load order.

If you have a large load order you may need to break it up into sections and check one section at a time (so a dozen or so mods at a time compared to Better Cities). If a conflict is found then look to how the current load order for those mods vs Better Cities is currently and try switching them to test for improvement.

It will also give a specific mod to look for when looking for possible patches (though you can do that by just looking through the BC patch list I suppose).