Cerwiden and Dynamic Wolf not following after recruiting Vilja

TheTsundereGirl

Okay so as much as I like Vilja, I find so far she is quite buggy. I'm currently in the process of fixing her Wardrobe problem, but 2 other issues have arisen. One is that I noticed shortly after taking Vilja back to my custom house Elysium Estate, my Dynamic Wolf Pup went off. He had just leveled up and I had gotten access to the spells to summon him and set a new home. When I try to use these spells I get the message saying that he is not currently following me. Bearing in mind I didn't dismiss him, he just up and left. Besides Vilja I currently have my two custom dogs Rusheeda and Ace following me fine (Though I did have to use a console command to get Ace unstuck from the mannequins in the Basement of Elysium, but he works fine now). I go to just outside Riverwood where the Wolf mourns over his dead mum and try everything I can think of to get him to follow me again. I try feeding him pretty much all the meat I had on me, but he doesn't budge. I try console commanding him to my location and then feeding him, but he just skulks off back to his dead mum. I then try taking over his AI with AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) and ordering him to follow me with that. When that fails I try a combination of the three. Still nothing. Deciding to take a breather from my problem I head into town and find Cerwiden as well. I talk to her, agree to let her come with me and get the option to tell her to follow. She says her conformation, but doesn't leave the inn at all. So at this point I think maybe telling Vilja to go back to Elysium and trying to recruit Ceri and Wolf without might work, however I can't find any option to dismiss her.

Any help would be appreciated, but please use specific instructions on what to do as I require things to be plainly laid out.