Crashing When Approaching Specific Area

InfernoZola

If it was Maskar's you may not see the cave in that spot again soon (or possibly at all) as it adds much of it's content dynamically via scripts. Hang onto that problem save ... it may come in handy if you do turn to get Maskar's help.

I always add single mods and test thoroughly between mods. Takes longer than piling on a whole bunch at a time if everything goes off without a hitch, but if you run into a snag it's a trivial matter to figure out where to start troubleshooting.

Wouldn't have been at the top of my list either.

Next tool for trying to figure out why ... TES4Edit. It will help to narrow down the exact conflict (if possible).

I don't use RST myself, but I know the pedigree of it's mod author. Seems odd for it to cause problems. Do you see anything about it in the mod comments?

- Edit - I see now that mod comments are disabled for the Nexus page.

- Edit - Looking through the Bug Tracker at the TES Alliance page didn't turn up anything (at least that I could see).

Edited by Striker879

• 4 years later...

I know it is a very old thread, but I hope it is helpful to someone else. I ran into the same issue near the Ayleid ruins of Veyond near Leyawiin. The crash occured always and was reproducable, even when all mods were disabled and deleted. I had my uGridsToLoad set to 11, when I set it back to 5 it worked. 😃