I Am Legend/A Quiet Place/Dying Light/Bird Box/The Village Mod?

Houseofthewolf

I was curious, could someone create a straight up I Am Legend mod for Fallout 4? I know there's Ferals After Dark but it's more about making ferals stronger at night time. I thought it would be an interesting experience, where during the daytime, you are free to roam and search for supplies and hunt animals, etc. with ease, no monsters. The only thing you may have to watch out for are other survivors, raiders and maybe super mutants. At night though, the real terror comes out. Perhaps custom feral ghouls, or another type of creature? Maybe ghouls or some other creature that climbs, sprints and jumps like the monsters from Dying Light? Maybe a whole new type of monster avoiding the whole zombie theme, something scarier and super tough to kill. I was thinking of the films A Quiet Place and Bird Box. You have to get inside before the sun sets (Maybe an alarm goes off on your pip-boy a few minutes or an hour before the monsters come out) and lock yourself inside your own fortified settlement (and it has to be fortified, otherwise the monsters could get in.) It would be cool to see animations of the ghouls or whatever creatures sliding or crawling through windows you forget to place custom shutters or doors over. The monsters themselves are extremely powerful and difficult to kill but can kill the main character easily. That kind of mod combined with the Frost and Horizon mods would be completely insane! Thanks!

Edited by Houseofthewolf