Error "This site can’t be reached" while download from nexusmod

rakuz0

Hello since yesterday I got this error "This site can’t be reached" while downloading from nexusmod.

Here's the detail information based on this https://help.nexusmods.com/article/92-im-having-download-issues-what-can-i-do article.

Which country are you in?

Indonesia.

What is your IP address?

. . . .

What results do you get when you ping files.nexus-cdn.com?

What URL are you downloading from?

Would be awesome if anyone can help me to troubleshoot this problem.

Edited by rakuz0

We've received a lot of reports from people in Indonesia, all using the same ISP, having issues connecting to our download servers. Unfortunately, this is nothing to do with us. I think there might be a routing problem somewhere with your ISP.

We've received a lot of reports from people in Indonesia, all using the same ISP, having issues connecting to our download servers. Unfortunately, this is nothing to do with us. I think there might be a routing problem somewhere with your ISP.

Thank you for the answer, I will report the issue to the ISP hope they could do something about this issue.

RakuzO,

you are also using IndiHome? I am having same issue. Do you know where i can report it to the IndiHome most effectively? they dont have a good reputation with customer service, And i dont think i could explain the issue clearly in broken Bahasa.

update: as of 830pm 4/10 i still cant use the vortex download option on the website but now downloading manual works ok (yesterday it didnt)

Edited by seanxx