Error "This site can’t be reached" while download from nexusmod

rakuz0

This also happened to me... I also live in Indonesia... A while back then, I can download any mods I want (with the 1 Mb speed limit ofc, because I'm using a free account)... But recently, when I want to download mods manually, which I usually do, the browser said "

This site can’t be reached

"... I had to use VPN, but i can't download more than 10 Mb, because if I do, the download will stop for a second, and then it continued downloading in a very slow speed, then it failed to download... This is very frustrating to me, because there are many great mods out there that has large file sizes...

Hmm. What a coincidence. I actually didn't expect this kind of problem actually occurred in Indonesia and also an IndiHome user, just like me. Yeah, I've been using Browsec VPN at the moment to download mods from Nexus. Hopefully the CDN servers could be reachable or up again to make our frustration subsides.

Looks like IndiHome can't or won't connect to any CDN-based services on every websites.

I suggest using this for a while until the problem fixed (Reminder: Don't use any on asia continent, dunno about australia)

not just user of indiHome have this problem, i used ASTInet (which is one of the telkom products) also have the problem with downloading mod from nexus.