10 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,033,952 posts
Nicer Extra Dialogue

An edit of the extra dialogue villagers can say. This mod edits lines such as what your spouse says when your children are born, what Gunther says when you donate and finish the museum, as well as what villagers will say to you after you've sold stuff to Pierre. Other little edits are sprinkled about the mod, as well.

rowanwolf22

rowanwolf22

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Seems like a good mod! Before I install it though, do you think it's compatible with other dialogue mods I have? None of them affect the things you mention, however, they do the 'normal' dialogue/festival dialogues. Just not the things you mentioned! So this would be perfect to round up the last little pieces that have been plain and boring :P

vadie254

vadie254

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69276291.

Spoiler

Thanks~! And it should be compatible with most other dialogue mods since this one doesn't edit the festival dialogue. Personally, I have a lot of dialogue mods installed and have yet to run into any incompatibility myself. Most dialogue mods don't edit the Extra Dialogue's file that this mod edits, so you should be okay~

mardalfoosen

mardalfoosen

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey there's some typos. In one of Abigail's it says "All Well" instead of "Oh Well." And the spouse lines come off weird imo.

vadie254

vadie254

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69280236.

Spoiler

Um, that wasn't really a typo. I did mean to say "All well," (in reference to the saying "All's well that ends well") not oh well, but you can change it in the content file if you want. :D And well, the spouse lines were translations from the Korean file that I liked the idea of, so tried to translate them to the best of my ability. I can see where they can be a bit clunky in places and can try to smooth them out a bit. But if you think they're weird no matter what, you can just delete those lines in the content file. That will get rid of them ^__^

rowanwolf22

rowanwolf22

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
In response to post #69276291. #69280211 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Thank you so much, that's perfect then! I'm super excited to use the mod, especially since it's compatible with other dialogue mods! <3

BH199256

BH199256

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, do you still remember my message to you? I have successfully translated it and tested it in my game. If you need, you can upload it :)

vadie254

vadie254

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts
In response to post #69341537.

Spoiler

Oh, I'm so sorry for not replying to your message sooner! I was swamped with school work these past two days. But thank you for translating it~ I would be glad to upload it here with credit to you. Just message me the link if you can~

Lombus

Lombus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
What a nice addition to the game. I particularly like the new lines you added for the spouses mentioning the kids, so darn adorable.

dmachi

dmachi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I like this! I've come across a lot of Korean dialogue mods that look interesting, from what I can glean from online translators. This one is a particularly nice addition to the game.

Thank you for translating/sharing and thank you to tivk for making it!

Edited by dmachi, 27 April 2019 - 08:05 AM.

Page loaded in: 0.986 seconds